Update: Percy Harvin Traded to the Seahawks

26CornerBlitz

Pete Carroll isn't phased about guys with attitude problems. Glad he's not going to the Patriots, I was worried for a few minutes there.

Somewhere Russell Wilson is smiling. Next season's Niners vs Seahawks games are going to be fun.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bills Fans, see what happens when your team has a real GM:

@JayGlazer

Absolutely love this move for Seattle, giving Russell Wilson big play-maker like Harvin. Great move by John Schneider

@AdamSchefter

Any trade between MINN and SEA for Percy Harvin, which still is being finalized, is expected to include Seahawks' 2013 first-round pick.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Honestly.....we cant worry about what the seahawks are doing.

We need to clean up our own kitchen first......just getting to the playoffs should be the first goal

Would be nice to emulate a well run organization. A few years back the Seahawks were nowhere.

This was a good move for Sea but would have been absolutely idiotic for the Bills to make. Percy Harvin's a POS who's going to cost a lot of money. Seattle's built to win & just needed that last piece. The Bills are better served by keeping their pick & money.

This was a good move for Sea but would have been absolutely idiotic for the Bills to make. Percy Harvin's a POS who's going to cost a lot of money. Seattle's built to win & just needed that last piece. The Bills are better served by keeping their pick & money.

Fo sho

Would be nice to emulate a well run organization. A few years back the Seahawks were nowhere.

Seattle went to the SuperBowl in 2005/2006 season, coulda won it with better reffing, went into the toilet, drafted 4th overall, rebuilt their entire roster, found a stud QB, and are ready to make some Super Bowl runs again.

Meanwhile the Bills have been 79, 6-10, 7-9, 5-11 yadda yadda yadda

It's amazing how a guy gets rocketed in our minds beyond his abilities into godhood.

who are we crowning in godhood? Russell or Percy? Both are gonna pretty awesome FWIW.

Call me guilty of "godhood" for Russell Wilson......guess they could have beaten Buffalo by 70 last year with Harvin in tow.

Seattle went to the SuperBowl in 2005/2006 season, coulda won it with better reffing, went into the toilet, drafted 4th overall, rebuilt their entire roster, found a stud QB, and are ready to make some Super Bowl runs again.

Meanwhile the Bills have been 79, 6-10, 7-9, 5-11 yadda yadda yadda

I was about to offer a rebuttal to 26CornerBlitz, but you summed it up for me. The Hawks have reloaded and they've put in the big ammo this time. Stoked to be able to go to a couple of Hawks games this year!

I was about to offer a rebuttal to 26CornerBlitz, but you summed it up for me. The Hawks have reloaded and they've put in the big ammo this time. Stoked to be able to go to a couple of Hawks games this year!

What rebuttal? I said they were nowhere a few years back and they were. His post actually confirmed what I stated.