Beerball is getting out of the import business....

Just Jack

Lol BB.

On another note, I used to get these overseas jerseys all the time but have since changed my time. A big reason for the US cracking down on these counterfeit items is because its a huge bankroll for terrorists. This holds true for many NYC street vendors as well. So if you want to support terrorism, buy all you like.

Lol BB.

On another note, I used to get these overseas jerseys all the time but have since changed my time. A big reason for the US cracking down on these counterfeit items is because its a huge bankroll for terrorists. This holds true for many NYC street vendors as well. So if you want to support terrorism, buy all you like.

Yeah those Chinese terrorists are the reason. Reebok/NFL selling $10 jerseys for $150, who is the thief again? ;)

Edited by CodeMonkey

Generally these people don't complain (much) about legal imports.

But organizations like the NFL don't like it to be shown that the markup on things like jerseys are 1400% because it makes them look kinda greedy.

NFL? Greedy? Man, I think you're delusional. I suppose you don't think the Bills are drafting Nassib too huh?

Lol BB.

But if we have to pay retail prices the terrorists win.