Cat Fight: Governor vs. Governor

"In fact, Brown questioned why anyone would want to leave California for Texas. Quite the opposite, he said."

well, here in Austin we add on average 1,000 new residents a day moving here, many of which are coming from companies who are relocating here from California. one of the reasons why housing costs and property values are on the rise here is because the people from California are used to paying much more for their houses, and what is top dollar here is still way less than what they're used to paying back in California.

"In fact, Brown questioned why anyone would want to leave California for Texas. Quite the opposite, he said."

well, here in Austin we add on average 1,000 new residents a day moving here, many of which are coming from companies who are relocating here from California. one of the reasons why housing costs and property values are on the rise here is because the people from California are used to paying much more for their houses, and what is top dollar here is still way less than what they're used to paying back in California.

And soon they will be voting for the same policies and people that is making California unlivable.

I heard a guy on a radio program say he has an invention that will make emissions for engines very clean. He took it to the Feds and they said they weren't interested. He said he had a sit down with Jerry Brown and gave him his pitch. Brown asked "what's in it for me?" What a !@#$stick. Now I have no idea is this actually happened but I'm not surprised if it did.

While California is a great place to live, I would not want to stay there.

Texas, from what I have seen, is not much different then California, but if I had to choose, I'd take Texas in a heartbeat.

I heard a guy on a radio program say he has an invention that will make emissions for engines very clean. He took it to the Feds and they said they weren't interested. He said he had a sit down with Jerry Brown and gave him his pitch. Brown asked "what's in it for me?" What a !@#$stick. Now I have no idea is this actually happened but I'm not surprised if it did.

If I act now, can I get one extra free? Will they throw in the magic soft touch tire scrubber free?