Not everyone thinks Jim Kelly is a hero.

OnTheRocks

Sour grapes! If we were depending on this woman to get better genetic testing requirments than it would have failed. Jim is right.....it may not be fair but having celebrity status gets things done that normal people can't.

What does she want, a !@#$ medal?

Jesus, Jim Kelly used his celebrity to at least get the name Krabbe out there, so people would at least know about it.

If she had something to do with the bill being passed, well good for her, but Jesus lady, who cares who gets credit... you're doing this for your child,... right?

What does she want, a !@#$ medal?

Jesus, Jim Kelly used his celebrity to at least get the name Krabbe out there, so people would at least know about it.

If she had something to do with the bill being passed, well good for her, but Jesus lady, who cares who gets credit... you're doing this for your child,... right?

Jim Kelly should have stayed home with Hunter, after all Jim said he should spend more time with him, but then again where there is a camera......

''They think I was looking for credit, but it's about my advocacy work and my family,'' Fisch said Thursday. ''It's not about me.''

Some people just like to hear themselves talk. I'm sure if she went to playboy, they would be more than glad to print an article about it. :w00t:

i could understand her feeling that way. i'm sure that they put in A LOT of work to get this done. i'm know it's nice to get some praise when it is due.

anyone ever work as part of a team at work to get a difficult task accomplished, and when it's done the higher ups praise some dink who hardly contributed but happens to play golf with them on occasion? it SUCKS!