How Aggressive Will Bills B in FA ?

T master

Watching the SB we see a few FA's that will be on the market next year. Seeing as we need some help in different spots on the D here's a idea for the Bills in FA.

Seeing as Mark Anderson didn't do a whole lot of impressing any one in B/Lo last year in the few games that he did play in, then you take into consideration that he had the knee injury that kept him out of the rest of last season.

Add in the fact that most players (unless your Adrian Peterson) have a hard time getting back to form quickly after a knee injury I say let's cut him & not take the chance that he might be worse than he was last year at the beginning of the season completely healthy !

PIck up a DE in the draft this year seeing as D line is a strength in the draft, Okafor, Werner Anasah , Moore, or a LB. Mingo, Jones, Teo .

Then cutting Kelsay is another piece of this puzzle now which will save about $4 mill in cap space added to what ever Anderson is suppose to get could be substantial.

With the over all money saved from these 2 moves pick up Paul Kruger from the Ravens in FA he has been a good player for the Ravens, & we may be able to get him seeing as the Ravens are going to have to get rid of a couple of players at the end of the season from what's being said.

That would not only help us with the LB position but in the pass rush also.

I don't know what a player such as he would cost in FA but i think with the money saved it could be done ...

We just need to be aggressive with our own guys. If we re-sign Levitre, Byrd, McKelvin, and Nelson, I'll be happy. If we can add a LB and WR, great.

Yea, because the team we have now is fantastic... If we want to win a SB, we need to be bold. Make smart moves in the draft, and find your guys.

Watching the SB we see a few FA's that will be on the market next year. Seeing as we need some help in different spots on the D here's a idea for the Bills in FA.

Seeing as Mark Anderson didn't do a whole lot of impressing any one in B/Lo last year in the few games that he did play in, then you take into consideration that he had the knee injury that kept him out of the rest of last season.

Add in the fact that most players (unless your Adrian Peterson) have a hard time getting back to form quickly after a knee injury I say let's cut him & not take the chance that he might be worse than he was last year at the beginning of the season completely healthy !

PIck up a DE in the draft this year seeing as D line is a strength in the draft, Okafor, Werner Anasah , Moore, or a LB. Mingo, Jones, Teo .

Then cutting Kelsay is another piece of this puzzle now which will save about $4 mill in cap space added to what ever Anderson is suppose to get could be substantial.

With the over all money saved from these 2 moves pick up Paul Kruger from the Ravens in FA he has been a good player for the Ravens, & we may be able to get him seeing as the Ravens are going to have to get rid of a couple of players at the end of the season from what's being said.

That would not only help us with the LB position but in the pass rush also.

I don't know what a player such as he would cost in FA but i think with the money saved it could be done ...

It's a good year to have cap room. For the first time in a while, the league in general will not have a lot of cap space to burn. Should be something of a buyers market as a result. There aren't great free agents available but there are going to be a lot of good ones, bolstered by the kind of cap purging we haven't really seen much of in recent years but used to see regularly a decade ago.