Woman goes nuts on plane, plane gets diverted because...

...she was sitting in first class, and a coach passenger was moved to the empty seat next to hers because the TV did not work at his original seat, and she did not want a coach-paying passenger to sit next to her because she paid first-class fare and he didn't

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/front-range/denver/cross-country-jet-blue-flight-from-new-york-to-san-diego-diverted-to-denver-due-to-unruly-passenger

So now you can be responsible for diverting a commercial flight and NOT be charged with anything?? I guess she used the "I'm a miserable c--t" defense, huh?

:lol:

She should have to wear that sign with her any time she boards a plane.

This makes no sense! Not her behavior as much as the fact that JetBlue does not have a First Class. They only fly 2 types of plane and they're all one class airplanes. The diversion may be a fact, but whatever happened did not involve First Class.

www.seatguru.com shows all the seat charts for all the airlines including JetBlue.

This makes no sense! Not her behavior as much as the fact that JetBlue does not have a First Class. They only fly 2 types of plane and they're all one class airplanes. The diversion may be a fact, but whatever happened did not involve First Class.

www.seatguru.com shows all the seat charts for all the airlines including JetBlue.

But one can pay a premium to make their seats "roomier." I guess that is what got her miffed. Now all you gotta do is break your monitor and get one of those premium seats! ;)

I was wondering about that also, I couldn't remember any "First Class" section on the flights I've taken with Jet Blue.

I was wondering about that also, I couldn't remember any "First Class" section on the flights I've taken with Jet Blue.

I take that she paid for an upgrade and didn't want to be sitting next to someone who didn't pay the extra amount? Maybe she was bankiing on the open seat to give her even more room.

This flight did originate in NYC... She has to have been a person who is a "constant complainer."

People do all kinds of things. One time I was out to eat and this lady honed right into somebody eating in the kitchen. See calmly called the manager over and said that eating is against the health rules and will report them. The lady and her party got the whole 70 dollar bill taken care for her! I was standing right next to the lady, I should have said: "What about my 40 dollar bill, I seen them eat too... I will call the health department." LoL... Oh boy was she happy then!

BTW... For what it is worth, they lady had a thick NYC accent. Oh my... Simply shameless... :rolleyes:

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

JetBlue has added "Even More Legroom" seats with 38 inch pitch to rows 2-5 and 10-11. "Even More Legroom" seats can be reserved for $10 per flight segment on short-haul flights, $15 on medium-haul, and $20 on long-haul. All other seats have 34 inch pitch.

So, for a $20 you too can be a douche.