Seriously..Joe Biden even remotely involved with Iran?

How many of you know someone who has served in Iraq or Iran?” Vice President Joe Biden -- 10/17/12

Apparently Joe believes that we have troops in Iran...........................lol

Of course, this is nothing more than a simple, innocent slip of the tongue.

To turn this into a major talking point would be as ridiculous as, oh, I don’t know,

taking Mitt Romney out of context and attacking him for talking about binders full of women's resumes at the VP debate.

Joe............from yesterday....................how our country must look to the rest of the world, with 'leaders' like these.

Biden Tells Merkel Our ‘So-Called’ Fiscal Crisis Ain’t That Bad

While meeting the woman who has labored over the past few years to keep the European Union from falling into the economic abyss, Vice President Joe Biden quipped that America’s own “so-called” fiscal crisis isn’t that bad.

Biden met with German Chancellor Angela Merkel on the first day of a five-day swing through her country, France, and the United Kingdom.

In remarks at the chancellery in Berlin, Biden praised Germany as an “absolutely essential, critical partner.”

“Without a strong Europe, close ties to Europe, it is not conceivable how American interests can be met around the world,” he said. “…I’m anxious to tell you how we’re going to — why I think we’re in the very good shape in terms of our so-called fiscal crisis, as it’s always characterized. I think it’s less of a crisis than people think.”

Less Americans working today than in 2009 Joe.

Oh, there goes that crazy Joe again...

http://washingtonexa...article/2520575

Speaking about the European debt crisis in Munich over the weekend, Vice President Joe Biden referred to Portugal as Poland. The White House later corrected the gaffe in its official transcript:

We have seen positive steps recently to address the eurozone crisis, with the European Central Bank pledging to stand behind countries willing to launch reforms, and with Greece, Ireland, Poland* [*sic-

Portugal], Spain and Italy all taking important steps to put their economies on a sounder path.

Poland is not part of the Eurozone, and has a much “sounder” economy than its struggling European counterpart.

The Poland slip wasn’t the only goof in the Vice President’s speech, the Telegraph reports. He also mixed up former Sens. Sam Nunn and Richard Lugar, a mistake also dutifully noted in the official transcript.

In each of our countries, we’ve had fine men and women who have made significant contributions while they were actively involved in the political process. But many of them, upon leaving that political office they held, recede into private life and their contributions end. I would suggest that Dick Lugar’s* [*sic- Sam Nunn’s] contributions have been as profound from the day he left the United States Senate and public elective office as they have been when he was in public office, and I believe you’ll see the same thing can be said of my very close friend, Sam Nunn* [*sic Dick Lugar].