[OT] What should I take?

Just Jack

I always thought you were a pretty smart guy, but it's clear he has a cold...and everyone knows you glockenspiel a cold and cowbell a fever.

196092[/snapback]

No, you cowbell a cold, and glockenspiel a fever. The power of the glockenspiel is serious overkill for a mere cold...

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 ibuprofen every 4 hours and drink as much water as possible. Plus some Gatorade.

196053[/snapback]

Good grief, please tell me you're not serious

By the way...what's a "sympthom"?

196125[/snapback]

That's what you still have after taking that cupful of Nyquil and chasing it with some Jim Beam...

Not drugs.  Chicken Soup with a ginger based broth and some garlic.  Make sure it has broccoli and other "anti-oxident" rich veggies in it.  Pick up some berries (elder and choke are the best - have the highest anti-oxident levels in them).  Lots of different juices.

Drugs do little more than mask symptoms.  Let Mother Nature's best do the work and your liver will thank you.

196084[/snapback]

pfffffftttttt!!!!!!! Anti-oxidants don't do any good when you already have something, bro.......they only help to maintain integrity of the immune system over time.

Drugs rule......

You stalking me now, Skippy?

196115[/snapback]

no just sitting back, waiting for you and your sidekick to take me through another thread of your witty hijinks and shenanigans....maybe a few tired glockenwhatever jokes...or even better...you can play spelling cop...that is always a good read

There's been a mini-flu going around Syracuse since before Christmas. I had it and it started like you, then turned into a stuffy nose, with alot of coughing, and occasional headaches. It took over 3 weeks before I got over it. My son had the same thing, and the doctor said the best combination is Robitussin DM, Ibeproprin, and lots of fluids. There's not much they can do for you unless it becomes severe, and then they'll prescribe antibiotics.

Good grief, please tell me you're not serious

196140[/snapback]

Yeah, right. About as serious as half the other posts about Jacks cold. I'm sure Jacks smart enough not to listen to health advice from a Bills message board. :w00t:

BTW, What do you think about John Kinta being traded to the Bills? :lol:

Yeah, right. About as serious as half the other posts about Jacks cold. I'm sure Jacks smart enough not to listen to health advice from a Bills message board. :w00t:

196149[/snapback]

If he's smart enough not to listen to advice from a Bills message board why isn't he smart enough not to ask in the first place? :lol:

Who's Kitna?

no just sitting back, waiting for you and your sidekick to take me through another thread of your witty hijinks and shenanigans....maybe a few tired glockenwhatever jokes...or even better...you can play spelling cop...that is always a good read

196145[/snapback]

Try and keep is straight: I don't have sidekicks. I am, however, a minion.

And what do you care about glockenspiel jokes? We're just having fun...if you don't like it, shut up and bang on your cowbell, lemming.

196149[/snapback]

Wait, you mean I shouldn't pick up a bottle of Jim Bean on the way home? :lol:

There's been a mini-flu going around Syracuse since before Christmas.  I had it and it started like you, then turned into a stuffy nose, with alot of coughing, and occasional headaches.  It took over 3 weeks before I got over it.  My son had the same thing, and the doctor said the best combination is Robitussin DM, Ibeproprin, and lots of fluids.  There's not much they can do for you unless it becomes severe, and then they'll prescribe antibiotics.

196146[/snapback]

Your doctor is an idiot.........if it's the flu, antibiotics won't help........antibiotics don't kill viruses.......if they suspect it's bacterial in nature, they should give you the antibiotics sooner rather than later, and you should take the full course of them (i.e. until you've taken all the pills prescribed).