Win - Loss Breakdown for the new regime....

Lv-Bills

Long time season ticket holder. As frustrated as everyone else. Even though I'm not thrilled with the hiring of the Syracuse coaching staff, I'm with it simply because I'm as numb as every other Bills fan about the last decade and a half. So really, what the hell right? He can't be any worse, and if he is, we'll change again in 4 years. So be it.

But really though, a little bit of a breakdown for Marrone's numbers.....while I try to find any nugget of hope that this guy might be decent.....

He (and his staff) was:

1-4 vs. the Big Ten

0-3 vs. the Pac 12

3-0 vs. the Big 12, including two bowl wins against 7-6 teams and another against a 5-7 Mizzou team.

5-0 vs. 1-AA teams or FBS Subdivision teams or whatever the hell they are called now.

2-0 vs. the MAC

1-0 vs. CUSA

1-0 vs. ACC

And I think that leaves 12-18 vs. the Big East. Didn't verify that.

So, in short he was 25-25. Of those 25 wins, 7 were against 1-AA and MAC teams. 1-7 against teams from real conferences. Really had one solid win in his tenure vs. a Northwestern team that finished 8-5, despite three of NU's wins being against MAC teams as well.

It's really hard to get excited. Something tells me, I'm moving even closer to the 50 yard line this year, because Russ isn't moving "inventory" anytime soon, unless we trade for Andrew Luck or something else ridiculous happens. I just can't find myself going to the website to get Danny Crossman T-shirts.

Go Bills. Semi-Proud, beaten down, season ticket holder. I just want it to end so badly.

Edited by Lv-Bills

Be fair!! How much did the Syracuse program improve on his watch?

Well, I guess I have to be fair, since you asked. They improved enough that a so called major division 1 program can for sure beat 1-AA teams and MAC schools. I think that's a fair statement from the above resume.

Be fair, is that the kind of resume that looks good enough to beat the Pats and win the superbowl?

But - But - it was an exhaustive & thorough search for a head coach !! :w00t:

My guy was Trestman last coaching hire & this one, he made the most sense but since when do we do anything that makes sense ? :oops:

Time will tell but i'm with you !!! I think it's going to be a long year ...