and on this day 20 years ago....

playman

in the rose bowl pasadena

gate E - tunnel 14 - row 73 - seat 011

and the ONLY time i saw our bills play live in a stadium. well, sort of. playing that is :D

my once in a lifetime experience :)

and TOMMORROW 20 years ago i saw jimbo at the airport. on cruches.

almost anyone of my group jumped up to get his autograph. and i remember him saying:

" boy, you´re killing me "

to our tour-guide who was 1st. but he signed anyway. and that after a day that ended in merchants offering " kelly shirts. half the price "

i kept my seat. never have asked anyone to sign anything and never will, but i really liked the fact he did.

and i would have liked a better game billswise after an 11h flight :D

but maybe one day i can convince my wife to take a 6h flight in december and watch a bills game at home. preferably in bills weather :D

in the rose bowl pasadena

gate E - tunnel 14 - row 73 - seat 011

and the ONLY time i saw our bills play live in a stadium. well, sort of. playing that is :D

my once in a lifetime experience :)

and TOMMORROW 20 years ago i saw jimbo at the airport. on cruches.

almost anyone of my group jumped up to get his autograph. and i remember him saying:

" boy, you´re killing me "

to our tour-guide who was 1st. but he signed anyway. and that after a day that ended in merchants offering " kelly shirts. half the price "

i kept my seat. never have asked anyone to sign anything and never will, but i really liked the fact he did.

and i would have liked a better game billswise after an 11h flight :D

but maybe one day i can convince my wife to take a 6h flight in december and watch a bills game at home. preferably in bills weather :D

Oooof!