Moats got paid double his base salary

Dr. Trooth

I don't find that the least bit funny.

Sorry Roger. To make it up to you, I'd like to personally invite you and your hot wife to my house to watch the Superbowl...Bellichick will be here with his video camera, Plax should be in town, along with PacMan, and Vick. Greggo Williams will be late...interviewing appt I guess.

Also of interest:

Buffalo Bills running back C.J. Spiller triggered escalators in his rookie contract that will more than double his 2013 base salary. Originally scheduled to earn $1,300,834 in 2013, Spiller escalated his contract by $1.3225 million and will now earn $2,623,334 next season. Bills center Eric Wood, a 2009 first-round pick, will see his salary increase from $925,000 to $2.3 million in 2013.

this actually scares me a little bit. It was more than obvious that CJ was held back this season even after proving to be more durable than many suggested (not saying anything about being a 25+ back guy, that's for another thread). But it just scares me to think that maybe he was held to such low carries in attempt to keep him from triggering the escalator.

Normally I'm not one for conspiracies, but this past season and Chans refusal to run the ball more (especially with CJ) draws concerns to me honestly that maybe there are bean counters at OBD that are holding them back.

A very scary thought. Well find out this year I suppose.