I've learned some things

dib

1. I no longer hate flying. I just do not enjoy it.

2. Not all Putzburgh fans are * but the three that sat in front of my son and I were,

3. There really is a Pinto Ron. We went over and saw him

4. Couldnt find TBD at the game, no one seemed to know what I was talking about however one lady offered my son and I home made chicken soup.

5. You can gain 15 lbs in 7 days in Buffalo.

1. I no longer hate flying.  I just do not enjoy it.

2. Not all Putzburgh fans are * but the three that sat in front of my son and I were,

3. There really is a Pinto Ron. We went over and saw him

4. Couldnt find TBD at the game, no one seemed to know what I was talking about however one lady offered my son and I home made chicken soup.

5. You can gain 15 lbs in 7 days in Buffalo.

195854[/snapback]

You mean you didn't see the 100000000 lot one pole 5 threads? :D Woulda liked to meet an old-timer.

And as far as the Squeeler fans go, there was a shrill squeeler female fan behind me gave me a migraine headache.

You mean you didn't see the 100000000 lot one pole 5 threads? :D Woulda liked to meet an old-timer.

Old timer is it?

bite me.

I swear we wlaked about 15 miles all over lot one (including pole 5) we probably walked right by

You mean you didn't see the 100000000 lot one pole 5 threads? :w00t: Woulda liked to meet an old-timer.

Old timer is it?

bite me.

I swear we wlaked about 15 miles all over lot one (including pole 5) we probably walked right by

195933[/snapback]

sorry dib, but I checked your profile to see where you were from. I have one question:

WTF is a hurrocane?

sorry dib, but I checked your profile to see where you were from. I have one question:

WTF is a hurrocane?

196082[/snapback]

He's got it spelled wrong. It's Her-O'Caine. It's an Irish chick that B10w$.

:w00t::lol::lol: