Darrelle Revis traded to Bucs

BRAWNDO

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Revis will not be worth whatever you have to give for him + his pay....plain and simple

I think you're right here. Is Mario worth his salary? No way. A improved, but just slightly

over a young Aaron Schobel IMO.

revis would have the ability to be possibly be more bang for the buck. Since he maybe is

at least top 3 at his position.No way the bean counters at OBD would even run the numbers on two

over payed free agents.

Too bad Nix could not fulfill his promise of building through the draft.

If i were Jets Id trade him for a 2nd in a heart beat. And if i couldnt get that a 3rd this year and conditional 4th to 3rd next year. This just makes so much sense for them. Only thing I can see getting in the way (assuming they have a trading partner) is Rex, because hes had such a thing for the guy and this would be a clear indication to everyone 2013 is a rebuild year (not like it isnt already but we know jets are into appearances)

I think you're right here. Is Mario worth his salary? No way. A improved, but just slightly

over a young Aaron Schobel IMO.

revis would have the ability to be possibly be more bang for the buck. Since he maybe is

at least top 3 at his position.No way the bean counters at OBD would even run the numbers on two

over payed free agents.

Too bad Nix could not fulfill his promise of building through the draft.

Not even close. Mario has the ability to dominate, Schobel was a good player, but not even in the same conversation as Mario

Revis will not be worth whatever you have to give for him + his pay....plain and simple

I'd like for the Bills to at least inquire ---- but assuming they're serious about using "football analytics" to determine market value efficiency, you're probably right and they'd almost certainly not make the trade.