53-year-old Marie Osmond

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do not get what is seen in this woman...? I even googled her now that i got home to see her in her younger years. She aged well, looks good for her age... I just don't get it?

I'll give this a whirl; she was the most beautiful young girl on TV back in the 70's -an era, mind you, when we all only had 3 TV channels to choose from. She and bro had a variety show on every week with some pretty decent musicians of the day. Kinda like an a.m. version of Midnight Special.

Anyway, she danced and pranced in front of millions of young boys & men every week and was thusly lusted on national scale.

Does this help?

Which is where my issues lie. It looks like you can see where he face was pulled back. Am I going to be staring at her alien like features in the midst of the seduction?

That being said, of course I would. :wink:

In that cowgirl outfit, she is looking dangerously like LaToya Jackson...

I'll give this a whirl; she was the most beautiful young girl on TV back in the 70's -an era, mind you, when we all only had 3 TV channels to choose from. She and bro had a variety show on every week with some pretty decent musicians of the day. Kinda like an a.m. version of Midnight Special.

Anyway, she danced and pranced in front of millions of young boys & men every week and was thusly lusted on national scale.

Does this help?

Valerie Bertinelli

Ok so bad when you guys were young and TV came out you had 3 stations and had to watch her. She was a young girl on TV. I am just guessing this was after Marilyn Monroe (who by todays standards wore between a 4 and 6 at her heaviest)? So Sears catalogs and Marie were all you had because you'd be too young for pinups?

Hmm. Why didn't you just use your iphone? I feel bad, though if she was all you had. I've had the internet since age 13 and magazines before that...

Edited by jboyst62

Ok so bad when you guys were young and TV came out you had 3 stations and had to watch her. She was a young girl on TV. I am just guessing this was after Marilyn Monroe (who by todays standards wore between a 4 and 6 at her heaviest)? So Sears catalogs and Marie were all you had because you'd be too young for pinups?

Hmm. Why didn't you just use your iphone? I feel bad, though if she was all you had. I've had the internet since age 13 and magazines before that...

Don't let these guys cry poor mouth to you... There were other hotties on the tube... Even if it was B&W, channels 2,4 & 7... ;-) ;-)

Yup! Leave it to BBB! :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

I like her too, but Marie > Valerie.

:thumbdown:

Marie never did anything for me, although I know she's good looking. Valerie was about our age, too - a few years older than me, as Marie is, so that's why we have it for her.

But, the super hotties were Farrah, Cheryl Ladd, etc.

:thumbsup:

:thumbdown:

Marie never did anything for me, although I know she's good looking. Valerie was about our age, too - a few years older than me, as Marie is, so that's why we have it for her.

But, the super hotties were Farrah, Cheryl Ladd, etc.

Not to be gross, but I think the first, ah-hem, adult dream I had involved Mrs Kotter. Somehow she ended up completely naked in the plum tree in my parents back yard....what was I supposed to do? :blush:

As for Marie, I grew up with a lot of older siblings, so at a very early age I was keenly aware that the Osmonds music sucked! I probably find her more attractive now (though she strikes as bat-**** crazy) than I did as a kid.

Edited by Buftex

Not to be gross, but I think the first, ah-hem, adult dream I had involved Mrs Kotter. Somehow she ended up completely naked in the plum tree in my parents back yard....what was I supposed to do? :blush:

As for Marie, I grew up with a lot of older siblings, so at a very early age I was keenly aware that the Osmonds music sucked! I probably find her more attractive now (though she strikes as bat-**** crazy) than I did as a kid.

Hahaha - yeah, Mrs. Kotter was hot. And, I was surprised to find out a little while back that "Hotsie Totsie" had died at age 52, back in 2005.

I am totally with you on Marie. She's more attractive now because she's held her looks pretty well. Something very bland about her back then. I never once watched that Donny and Marie show.

No.

Not when she was young, because I hated her and her stupid family's crappy cheese shlock variety show garbage so much, my conscience wouldn't even allow me to picture her as a human woman. And not now because she's had so much bad plastic surgery, she looks like Sigmund the Sea Monster (as long as were talking about terrible 70's shows).