RIP Prop Joe

plenzmd1

Why is it that pretty much any actor on The Wire didn't become bigger after that?

Some are doing okay. Idris Elba (stringer bell) is huge overseas i believe and has scattered movies and projects working. Omar's on Boardwalk Empire. Frank Sobotka's on True Blood. Tommy Carcetti's running a whorehouse on Game of thrones........theres some scattered actors still working off that show.

I probably shouldn't have said that, because I watch more movies than I do TV, so I guess I expected to see more of these actors in the movies. I don't think I've ever even seen McNulty in anything.

He was in "300", "Punisher:Warzone", and "Rock Star" - off the top of my head.

Was it his first time being shown in the series when he was coaching the rival basketball team to Avon/Stringer's team and Stringer is going off on him wearing a suit when it's 95 degrees out - who do you think you are, Pat Reilly?

Was it his first time being shown in the series when he was coaching the rival basketball team to Avon/Stringer's team and Stringer is going off on him wearing a suit when it's 95 degrees out - who do you think you are, Pat Reilly?

"Dress the part be the part mofo"

I think that was his first appearance.