Club level seats question

tito1

Hey guys

I was first time season ticket holder last year. I live 6 hrs away so I can't make all the games, so I sell the ones I can't go to.

Unfortunately my wife doesn't like the cold weather games, so I was thinking of upgrading to the club level that provides in door seating. Does anyone have any feedback on the specific clubs that provide both indoor and outdoor seating? Also, do these have decent resale value? I took a beating on those games I couldn't go to last year, so just wanted to see what the advantages are or sitting In the clubs

Any info is appreciated

Speak to your ticket agent. You might be able to get credit for your seats you can use to upgrade to clubs. The Sabres do that. Even if they don't, if you sell thru TicketExchange that credit is applied to your Bills account. Sell your seats then buy clubs. They always have plenty.

PTR

The Kelly club is good in that it is the sunny side of the stadium. The Kelly club is bad because it is bigger than the McGuire or Miller clubs. Seems to me that most of the people in the Kelly club spend their game day inside which means everything is busy inside. Miller club is like anywhere else in the stadium busy at halftime, end of quarter etc.

You better brace yourself though if you think you took a beating on tickets somehere else in the stadium. Sometimes when I don't go I am lucky to get $100 for my two seats that cost me $386 or something very near that for the pair. Pre season games? Just give them to someone.

The Kelly club is good in that it is the sunny side of the stadium. The Kelly club is bad because it is bigger than the McGuire or Miller clubs. Seems to me that most of the people in the Kelly club spend their game day inside which means everything is busy inside. Miller club is like anywhere else in the stadium busy at halftime, end of quarter etc.

You better brace yourself though if you think you took a beating on tickets somehere else in the stadium. Sometimes when I don't go I am lucky to get $100 for my two seats that cost me $386 or something very near that for the pair. Pre season games? Just give them to someone.

Do any of the clubs have drink service at your seats?

Does anyone have any feedback on the specific clubs that provide both indoor and outdoor seating?

In the sideline clubs, when you go inside you're basically in a sport bar/Chili's environment and you can't see the field except through a TV. I believe the coming upgrades will re-heat the seats outside.

In the endzone clubs (M&T and Time Warner clubs), you see the field behind glass, and they have nice food service - buffet is included. With these, there is no "outside" option - you're inside all the time.

In the sideline clubs, when you go inside you're basically in a sport bar/Chili's environment and you can't see the field except through a TV. I believe the coming upgrades will re-heat the seats outside.

In the endzone clubs (M&T and Time Warner clubs), you see the field behind glass, and they have nice food service - buffet is included. With these, there is no "outside" option - you're inside all the time.

Awesome this is what I was looking for. Ill prob just stick with my tickets outside sec 108. My wife is just gonna have to deal with the elements.