ALERT: NHL Center Ice free preview through Jan 31st!

Buftex

For those of you who are excited about the return of the NHL.. while the Sabres season opener against Philly will be on NBC, see the rest of their games this month, for free, during the NHL Center Ice free preview!

Sunday, Jan. 20th vs Philadelphia (12:30pm est face-off on NBC)

Center ICE free preview games:

Monday Jan. 21st @Toronto (7pm- est)

Thursday, Jan. 24th @Carolina (7pm- est)

Friday, Jan 25th vs Carolina (7pm- est)

Sunday, Jan 27th @Washington (2pm est.)

Thurdsay, Jan. 31st @Boston (7pm est)

Edited by Buftex

For $50, you can get NHL gamecenter instead of center ice. You can watch all the game, with your choice of home or away feeds. Can be watched on computer, iPad, phone or Xbox for the big screen. You can also watch condensed games, highlights, etc....very interactive. Well worth $50.

I went ahead and got NHL Center Ice for this season. It's $60 on DirecTV for this year ($15/mo for 4 months), includes both home and away feeds, and seems well worth it. Not a bad price for the amount of entertainment.

Now you can watch your beloved Senators! :ph34r:

Just busting your chops! When I first became a FB friend of yours, I noticed you "liked" the Senators! Perhaps a youthful indiscretion? I know you love the Sabres! Good to have hockey back.

LOL. I think that was from some contest they were running.

For $50, you can get NHL gamecenter instead of center ice. You can watch all the game, with your choice of home or away feeds. Can be watched on computer, iPad, phone or Xbox for the big screen. You can also watch condensed games, highlights, etc....very interactive. Well worth $50.

If you purchase Game Center Live with a Discover card you save 10%. $44.99 instead of $49.99.

PTR

$49.99 is super, super cheap!

Assuming the Sabres make the playoffs (I know, I know...) at least 2 or 3 of their first round playoff games would only be available to us out of towners via Center Ice...subtract the 5 or 6 NBC games....and you are paying only about $1 a game...

Edited by Buftex