Why not Norm Chow for SU?

Peter

It is my understanding that the new AD for SU is from USC (he was on the sidelines during the Orange Bowl).

I have heard how SU is interested in JG and Donnie Henderson. For selfish reasons, I would like to see Jerry stay with the Bills.

Why isn't SU going after Norm Chow? Perhaps they are and I have not heard about it.

It is my understanding that the new AD for SU is from USC (he was on the sidelines during the Orange Bowl). 

I have heard how SU is interested in JG and Donnie Henderson.  For selfish reasons, I would like to see Jerry stay with the Bills.

Why isn't SU going after Norm Chow?  Perhaps they are and I have not heard about it.

195335[/snapback]

SU said they wanted someone with more cowbell...

Better watch it Tom.  The mods don't seem to enjoy that type of humor.

195350[/snapback]

What humor? The cowbell is serious stuff...

Now, if I'd said they wanted someone with more glockenspiel...THAT would be humor...

What humor?  The cowbell is serious stuff...

Now, if I'd said they wanted someone with more glockenspiel...THAT would be humor...

195354[/snapback]

I was told it's the other way around. That the first one (I dare not mention the name or I might get into trouble) is supposed to be funny. The glock is not. :)

I was told it's the other way around.  That the first one (I dare not mention the name or I might get into trouble) is supposed to be funny.  The glock is not.  :)

195359[/snapback]

The glockenspiel's hilarious. Anyone who doesn't think so needs more glockenspiel.