Steelers vs Bills

T-Bone

just got back from my holiday break and was wondering if someone could give me a quick summary of the commentary following the the Bills' loss to the second string Steelers....I am just too lazy to search for myself.

The game was on in Harrisburg bumping the Ravens' contest...I could not believe how bad the Bills played giving the importance of this game.

just got back from my holiday break and was wondering if someone could give me a quick summary of the commentary following the the Bills' loss to the second string Steelers....I am just too lazy to search for myself.

The game was on in Harrisburg bumping the Ravens' contest...I could not believe how bad the Bills played giving the importance of this game.

195333[/snapback]

Here a quick summary for you:

1. Drew went pat pat boom, reverted back to old habits

2. Lindell, as suspected, sucks

3. Defense couldnt stop a 4th string RB in crunch time

4. Josh Reed proved again that he isnt the answer

5. Bills forgot how important Lee Evans was to their turnaround, finally remembered when it was 29-17 Steelers.

Here a quick summary for you:

1. Drew went pat pat boom, reverted back to old habits

2. Lindell, as suspected, sucks

3. Defense couldnt stop a 4th string RB in crunch time

4. Josh Reed proved again that he isnt the answer

5.  Bills forgot how important Lee Evans was to their turnaround, finally remembered when it was 29-17 Steelers.

195340[/snapback]

wow. That just about sums it up perfectly.

only one thing missing , how was the weather ?

195352[/snapback]

Weather was great in Harrisburg, looked like rain/snow in Buffalo

thanks Clements22 for the summary, I am sure it must have been hell on this board after the game

Weather was great in Harrisburg, looked like rain/snow in Buffalo

thanks Clements22 for the summary, I am sure it must have been hell on this board after the game

195362[/snapback]

Ill tell you my 'hell"

Driving back 400+ miles to Jersey after seeing that game live after pounding some beers from 10am-1230pm...ouch! :)

Ill tell you my 'hell"

Driving back 400+ miles to Jersey after seeing that game live after pounding some beers from 10am-1230pm...ouch!  :)

195385[/snapback]

I'll tell you MY hell.

Sitting at my computer in the morning, logging on to a website and reading a thread started by a team-swapping whore that was created for the sole purpose of busting balls.

Fortunately, T-bags are a dying breed on this board.

I'll tell you MY hell.

Sitting at my computer in the morning, logging on to a website and reading a thread started by a team-swapping whore that was created for the sole purpose of busting balls.

Fortunately, T-bags are a dying breed on this board.

195415[/snapback]

If that is all that is necessary to "bust your balls", then I suggest that you seek out some psychological therapy...

While I wait for the Patriots to win their playoff games... :D