Bills need to sign James Harrison

No Thank You. This guy is a piece of Crap and a distraction. I hate him on a personal and professional level. Hope he fades into obscurity where he belongs...

I thought he already had. I haven't heard his name mentioned in two years.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good chance he'll be released by the Steelers this offseason. I know he has off the field issues and he isn't the player he was 5 years ago. With the new coordinator, I'm sure he'd like some situational guys that can bring some toughness on certain downs. I've always hated this guy, then again if the Bills had Coortland Finegan, whom I also dislike, I wouldn't mind it. He's no longer in his prime, but should the Bills bring him in if he's not demanding big money? Strictly for depth behind OLB, not saying he should start.

GO BILLS

Harrison told the president of the U.S. to pack sand. He also said he wouldn't stop head hunting, after multiple violations.

Finegan supported a girl with cancer, fell in love and married her. His long time coach felt the need to take him with him to his new job. Has never had off the field issues. If anything, he talks a lot when on the field, and gets under guys skin. He is undersized, and not very fast, but can get in the head of guys like Andre Johnson. I love Cortland finnegan. If Harrison fell out of existence today, I wouldn't miss him. Pass.

I live in the burgh, and I know of no off field incidences involving Harrison, I have however heard of many humanatarian acts

involving him. Don't judge a book by it's cover, he very well may not be the nicest person you would cross pass with, but

he certainly isn't the devil people make him out to be. Oh, and he is still one helluva a LB, just nasty!!!

same here. And his "cheap shots" were legal prior to the rule changes. He's not out to injure people, but to hit them and hit them hard. Would be nice to have some attitude on D, even for a year or two.

You're right on. You can add Adalius Thomas to the list too. He was overpriced and underperformed for them. Pats seem to have success unearthing nobody's instead of established "stars."

Yeah other than the JR Seau signing and Randy Moss deals i can not think of any others that they 'hit on'

The Welker deal was a trade if my memory servers me right, and he was very young at the time. Give BB credit for seeing the Phins where not using him right and getting him.

No one is perfect not even the Pats and BB. We need to stop thinking just cause BB makes a move it must be the right one.

The Brady move was genius. Get 6 other guys you want and slow play everyone into thinking Brady stinks. Than select him with your 190 something pick! Genius i tell you!!

how is he a thug? Does he sell drugs? Is he in a gang? Does he break the law? What classifies him as a thug? If you mean he plays defense with a mean streak the way defensive players should play football than yeah sign me up for 11 players who have the tenacity of James Harrison, but I suggest learning what a "thug" actually is before spouting off that nonsense

I'm a part time thug... What's today Wednesday? Yea I'm definitely a thug on Wednesdays...

NO more washed up players for the Bills. Thug attitude? He does not respect authority. Ignores league directives. Head hunts and is unapologetic about it. Now he does not beat his wife, sell drugs or gang bangs but the is not a stellar example of a NFL player. You want to see a guy play aggressive, tough, hard nosed, makes RBs pee themselves linebacker? Catch Dick Butkus highlights on Youtube. That guy patrolled the line like a caged lion. He would fill the hile, drive his shoulder into your gut and drill you straight into mother earth. The was was respected and feared by his peers but few would call him dirty.

NO more washed up players for the Bills. Thug attitude? He does not respect authority. Ignores league directives. Head hunts and is unapologetic about it. Now he does not beat his wife, sell drugs or gang bangs but the is not a stellar example of a NFL player. You want to see a guy play aggressive, tough, hard nosed, makes RBs pee themselves linebacker? Catch Dick Butkus highlights on Youtube. That guy patrolled the line like a caged lion. He would fill the hile, drive his shoulder into your gut and drill you straight into mother earth. The was was respected and feared by his peers but few would call him dirty.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3284544