Renovating the Ralph: The Kick Is Goods Plan

Nice work, really. Any way to get to configure and/or program that greenspace so that it is a destination on more than just 11 Sundays* a year?

* 11 Sundays= 2 preseason games, 7 regular season games (-1 for Toronto), and 2 playoff games!

Nice work, really. Any way to get to configure and/or program that greenspace so that it is a destination on more than just 11 Sundays* a year?

I like the thinking of adding the two home playoff games to the thinking.

* 11 Sundays= 2 preseason games, 7 regular season games (-1 for Toronto), and 2 playoff games!

For what they are spending you can forget glass atriums and expanded 300 level concourses. Not gonna happen. Half that money is going to shore the dump up, make sure it doesn't fall over. You have less than $65 million left for new crap like the video board.

Here's my plan. Not only is it cheap but it makes money for the Bills. Basically expand the footprint of the stadium by moving the gates and fences out. Then build a new ring of gates, free-standing bathrooms and concession stands around the stadium. This area will be outdoors but you could build a roof/cover over this ring. Also build several large restaurants and allow local businesses to lease them. For example you could have Pearl St Brewery operate one and serve food and craft beers before and after games. Have a Mighty Taco, an Anchor Bar or Duff's. Have Wegman's operate a food court. Some of these places could be open a week long.

So while it doesn't directly solve the crowded concourses, it does move people out of the concourses and to the outer ring so it should make things better. Granted it will be a good walk from your seat to these new bathrooms and concessions but at least you will have the option of going there if the ones close by are packed.

Since this will be all built at grade level, all one story, with just a roof to keep the rain off, I bet you could do this for just a couple tens of millions. Plus the Bills can generate new revenue leasing out spaces.

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot