Is being bald/white a prerequisite to getting a coordinator job at OBD

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish I was black.

Ever see the color coordination they get away with when it comes to suits? Only a black man can pull off a mustard suit with a black shirt and red tie and make it look badass. If I tried that, Id be beaten and thrown in an alley.

That, and they all seem to get to nail a Kardashian.

Edited by RkFast

I wish I was black.

Ever see the color coordination they get away with when it comes to suits? Only a black man can pull off a mustard suit with a black shirt and red tie and make it look badass. If I tried that, Id be beaten and thrown in an alley.

That, and they all seem to get to nail a Kardashian.

You'd regret it if you got stuck with Khloe.

That's not right. It is a reference to Overdorf's Bald Directive, a very effective cost saving measure which serves to limit men's hair products at One Bills Drive.

The savings from this single initiative was instrumental in acquiring Lee Smith off of New England's practice squad.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Really don't know why Fewell was not given the HC job. They could have made Gailey the OC and he would have done a better job. Russ chickened out and went with the "name" recommended coach rather than promoting the interim HC. It is hard to say if race was a factor. I think it is more of the "Ole Boys Network" machine working rather than the race card. I want the Bills to make choices based on merit and nothing else.

If merit was truly the standard, Gailey's name wouldn't be in your post

Appreciate all the responses. While I would not have been upset with Lovie I did not want him as coach. Anyone that would hire Mike Tice to be OC or expect to run Mike Martz's offense outdoors in Chicago does not deserve to make the big boy decisions. Would a Lovie Smith and Norv Turner tandem have been better than Gailey/Wanny probably but I like the new fresh faces approach. Even if those faces are all white I am looking forward to an attacking style of defense even if they may not have the DB's to play on the back end of the defense. Can they pull off the K-gun without Kelly and James Lofton? Doubt it but Spiller and Stevie and the line is a start.

Appreciate all the responses. While I would not have been upset with Lovie I did not want him as coach. Anyone that would hire Mike Tice to be OC or expect to run Mike Martz's offense outdoors in Chicago does not deserve to make the big boy decisions. Would a Lovie Smith and Norv Turner tandem have been better than Gailey/Wanny probably but I like the new fresh faces approach. Even if those faces are all white I am looking forward to an attacking style of defense even if they may not have the DB's to play on the back end of the defense. Can they pull off the K-gun without Kelly and James Lofton? Doubt it but Spiller and Stevie and the line is a start.

So if you like the hires and didn't even want Lovie in the first place why did you even start this crap up?