Nice suites in Buffalo?

Justice

Coming up to Buffalo from Miami with 9 other people on Jan 26th. I'll be traveling with two other families as well as my own. Looking for a nice place to stay that can hold the ten of us in one room. We're willing to spend as much as $500 per night for something really nice, not too far away from the city and about 30 minutes from Holiday Valley. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Edited by NoJustice

Coming up to Buffalo from Miami with 9 other people on Jan 26th. I'll be traveling with two other families as well as my own. Looking for a nice place to stay that can hold the ten of us in one room. We're willing to spend as much as $500 per night for something really nice, not too far away from the city and about 30 minutes from Holiday Valley. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Ten people in one room? Open your wallet and rent a house.

http://www.homeaway....-rental/p157829

Use your imagination.

I know you said not far from the city but this versus a hotel suite? No brainer.

Nice! Gotta check the price. I called a place in Ellicottville, but it was too expensive. They wanted $1200 a night. I'm not spending more than $500 per.

Nice! Gotta check the price. I called a place in Ellicottville, but it was too expensive. They wanted $1200 a night. I'm not spending more than $500 per.

I called my dad, you can stay at his place for $100 but you'll have to buy the beer. Oh and share one bathroom, but then again if you're looking at a hotel suite you're still sharing one bathroom.

I called my dad, you can stay at his place for $100 but you'll have to buy the beer. Oh and share one bathroom, but then again if you're looking at a hotel suite you're still sharing one bathroom.

Ha ha! He probably walks around butt naked. Lol