So, I'm stuck home with the flu, at least I think it's the flu

Beerball

but not a major flu at this point.

Fever--check

Body aches--minor to moderate

Chills--check

So far the stomach is not an issue. I took the vaccine, can it lessen the impact?

Anyhoo...I'm stuck at home and my attention span is shorter than normal. I need some intertubes things to do that wil help me mindlessly pass the day. Please provide suggestions.

Fever--check

Chills--check

So far the stomach is not an issue. I took the vaccine, can it lessen the impact?

Anyhoo...I'm stuck at home and my attention span is shorter than normal. I need some intertubes things to do that wil help me mindlessly pass the day. Please provide suggestions.

Wife and I both gad/ have this. Chills go away in a day or so, but still fighting the cold symptoms after 10 days. Mucinex seemed to work best

let me add...i had a lot of congestion, i got the wal-mart brand(equate) day/night cold pills...the night pills gave me the BEST, most relaxing nights sleep i have gotten in a very long time....and at $2.88 it is a great bargain....get better soon everyone...

Wife and I both gad/ have this. Chills go away in a day or so, but still fighting the cold symptoms after 10 days. Mucinex seemed to work best

You may have already hit your apogee for mindless entertainment by being in the forums on TBD, :cry:

BTW - flu shot?

Yes, I did get the flu shot back in October.

Several Dark N Stormies will make the day pass better.

Good idea, but I'm not sure that's what they mean when they say take plenty of fluids! :D

I am a firm believer in the effervescents, myself. Nothing will make your fever go away, but the plop-plop/fizz-fizz always seems to take they symptoms away the best for me. I friends who swear by Thera-flu, too.

Either way, feel better.

And you don't need to use the rectal thermometer every hour on the hour. Last time you did that you got a rash, remember?

Fever--check

Chills--check

Careful dude. Isn't this how your spiral vaginitis started?

Fever--check

Chills--check

This isn't a recurrence of that vaginal meningitis thing you had is it?