Drinks you never had before that turned out to be awesome

Kelly the Dog

Had some buddies from work over to watch the games last weekend and one of the guys brings over this stuff he calls "Apple Pie Shots"....the stuff was delicious but it was actually made with Everclear which you cant taste at all. I have no idea how some apple cider and whatever else he puts in there with it can mask the taste of gasoline but I was impressed....he wouldnt give me the recipe because he claims it is a family secret but I am buying a couple more jars off him of it and bringing one to the Super Bowl party im going to.

That stuff will mess you up...it tastes too good to be so damn 'dangerous'

Had some buddies from work over to watch the games last weekend and one of the guys brings over this stuff he calls "Apple Pie Shots"....the stuff was delicious but it was actually made with Everclear which you cant taste at all. I have no idea how some apple cider and whatever else he puts in there with it can mask the taste of gasoline but I was impressed....he wouldnt give me the recipe because he claims it is a family secret but I am buying a couple more jars off him of it and bringing one to the Super Bowl party im going to.

google " Dave's apple pie moonshine recipe", It is awesome. Be sure to use the recipe with double the Everclear. And let it sit for a couple of weeks, tastes a little smoother that way.