(OT) Lost

Fezmid

Well, hopefully there will be spoilers within. :)

I never saw the first episode with Kate, where she was running from the police or whatnot. I read the recap on ABC.com, but never saw it.

That said, does anyone know what the airplane in the briefcase was all about? I know she got it from the safe-deposit box, but I'm not sure what that whole thing was about. Anyone care to enlighten me? Or is it a mystery to everyone?

CW

That said, does anyone know what the airplane in the briefcase was all about?  I know she got it from the safe-deposit box, but I'm not sure what that whole thing was about.  Anyone care to enlighten me?  Or is it a mystery to everyone?

CW

195221[/snapback]

It's still a mystery.

Well, hopefully there will be spoilers within. :w00t:

I never saw the first episode with Kate, where she was running from the police or whatnot.  I read the recap on ABC.com, but never saw it.

That said, does anyone know what the airplane in the briefcase was all about?  I know she got it from the safe-deposit box, but I'm not sure what that whole thing was about.  Anyone care to enlighten me?  Or is it a mystery to everyone?

CW

195221[/snapback]

The airplane is the result of a secret government project in miniaturization. If the plane can be brought back to full size they can all fly off the island. Unfortunately Kate killed the onlt person with the knowledge of how to restore the aircraft by boring him to death.

The airplane is  the result of a secret government project in miniaturization.  If the plane can be brought back to full size they can all fly off the island.  Unfortunately Kate killed the onlt person with the knowledge of how to restore the aircraft by boring him to death.

196457[/snapback]

:lol::w00t::lol: