odd post in customer service

What kind of handbags?

Their not. There has been a rash of them lately, in different parts of the forum. I've been checking the IP's and deleting them as I see them. One IP was from Russia, that's the only one I can remember right now. But they're all the same, long rambling garbage with links to shoe or handbag sites.

I have been asking myself this same question for the past 15 or 16 years.

...The forum only been around since 2001 as far as I remember. 2013-2001=12 years. I saw one of the first tailgates they had, and joined a year or two later after lurking a while. I remember some of the older folks on the HyperBills sites when I would go read about the team.

...The forum only been around since 2001 as far as I remember. 2013-2001=12 years. I saw one of the first tailgates they had, and joined a year or two later after lurking a while. I remember some of the older folks on the HyperBills sites when I would go read about the team.

TBD has been around since 1996... Wasn't there and earlier forum than 2001... For those first 5 years... ??

In reply to my why no pics in profiles thread. Long rambling post completely off topic. I see that all the time here but what's weird about it is it was posted by a "guest" with no post count. How can a guest make posts?

It is absolutely impossible for a guest to post on these forums