odd post in customer service

In reply to my why no pics in profiles thread. Long rambling post completely off topic. I see that all the time here but what's weird about it is it was posted by a "guest" with no post count. How can a guest make posts?

I... I don't know.

In reply to my why no pics in profiles thread. Long rambling post completely off topic. I see that all the time here but what's weird about it is it was posted by a "guest" with no post count. How can a guest make posts?

guests can post there?

ya don't say...

How lazy can you get? IT'S IN CUSTOMER SERVICE.

I have no idea what you are talking about. A link might have kept me interested to actually find out what you were talking about.

btw....I don't know what/where customer service is. I only hang around the wall.

I have no idea what you are talking about. A link might have kept me interested to actually find out what you were talking about.

btw....I don't know what/where customer service is. I only hang around the wall.

Customer service is down the hall to the left. Or was that abuse?

I am not sure if this is how it played out... @ one time, many moons ago... Guests (anonymously) could post anywhere on the board. That changed a long time ago where you have to be a member to post. I take that it (have to be a member to post) never changed for Customer Service... I think there are a few other forums here where one doesn't have to be a member to post, I forget which ones.

I have a feeling the perp is posting on this thread. You're meat when I figure this out.

Oh... It isn't me... :-P

I have a feeling the perp is posting on this thread. You're meat when I figure this out.

Their not. There has been a rash of them lately, in different parts of the forum. I've been checking the IP's and deleting them as I see them. One IP was from Russia, that's the only one I can remember right now. But they're all the same, long rambling garbage with links to shoe or handbag sites.

Their not. There has been a rash of them lately, in different parts of the forum. I've been checking the IP's and deleting them as I see them. One IP was from Russia, that's the only one I can remember right now. But they're all the same, long rambling garbage with links to shoe or handbag sites.

When did the main board and PPP require members to post? Around 2003 or so? Was spam the reason? Boy was PPP A HOOT when guests could post! ;-)

Now that you mention it the first one was full of links no one in their right mind would open.

...but, one was a member.