Lee Evans.....then and now

ajzepp

There were many things about the way this season went that we could say we never saw coming after the first few games........How about Lee Evans? I remember post after post wondering where in the hell this guy was on Sundays.......they just said on NFL Total Access that he finished the year with more touchdowns than any other rookie.......that's friggin awesome........the production we got out of Lee and Willis this year was truly something I did not expect. Congrats to both of them.......hopefully they'll both only continue to get better.

There were many things about the way this season went that we could say we never saw  coming after the first few games........How about Lee Evans? I remember post after post wondering where in the hell this guy was on Sundays.......they just said on NFL Total Access that he finished the year with more touchdowns than any other rookie.......that's friggin awesome........the production we got out of Lee and Willis this year was truly something I did not expect. Congrats to both of them.......hopefully they'll both only continue to get better.

195165[/snapback]

put JP in that mix and that is the the starting line up i would like to see opening day :)

There were many things about the way this season went that we could say we never saw  coming after the first few games........How about Lee Evans? I remember post after post wondering where in the hell this guy was on Sundays.......they just said on NFL Total Access that he finished the year with more touchdowns than any other rookie.......that's friggin awesome........the production we got out of Lee and Willis this year was truly something I did not expect. Congrats to both of them.......hopefully they'll both only continue to get better.

195165[/snapback]

Evans is the real deal. Almost makes we want to ditch the "power running" obsession and let Drew do what he is best at, the deep ball. Let Willis get his 100 in the 4th running out the clock. :)