Most OT TD Passes?

...I mine as well stoke the midnight fire one last night before I get off the graveyard and return to days for the next three weeks, starting Monday.

:P

Question?

Which QB holds the record for most OT TD tosses? :wacko::huh:

Hint: He is on the Bills roster... :)

OT games? Those are considered "crunch" times right?

too bad only one of those OT TD's were thrown while he was on our team

most of the time, we can't even score points in garbage time to get close to OT...something horrible usually befalls the team...i mean the QB...like he gets sacked, fumbles the ball away, throws a pick or for some reason, THROWS THE BALL OUT OF BOUNDS ON 4TH DOWN

most of the time, we can't even score points in garbage time to get close to OT...something horrible usually befalls the team...i mean the QB...like he gets sacked, fumbles the ball away, throws a pick or for some reason, THROWS THE BALL OUT OF BOUNDS ON 4TH DOWN

195156[/snapback]

Make that 2.

What is it at now 7 or so? In 12 seasons? That puts it at about 2 every three years... He's right on track?

1 against Minnesota

1 against Chicago

Those are just games when the WHOLE team is playing bad anyway?

Remember:

DB=Team lightning rod

:)

195156[/snapback]

Wrong.

1. Week 2. Buffalo @ Minn. Bledsoe 2 Peerless Price. Bills win 45-39

2. Week 4. Chicago @ Buffalo. BUF TD TRAVIS HENRY 26 YD PASS FROM DREW BLEDSOE, 1:58 Bills win 33-27

And we also went to ot with the jets in week 1. Our offense never got the ball as Chad Morton returned the ot opening kick for his 2nd kickoff td of the day.

Granted 2 is only 1 more than 1, but we haven't had a hell of a lot of ot games, but to blame every single loss we had on Drew Bledsoe in the past 3 years is just factually inacurate. The people on this board are starting to sound like jet fans blaming every loss on hackett. So Basically the Drew Crusaders want us to believe every game we won was in spite of Drew, and every loss was because of Drew :) Drew Has limitations, but if you honestly believe we'll win 10-11 games with JP losman who hasn't taken a snap let thrown a pass in a meaningfull situation yet, well than I got a piece of the brooklyn bridge I'd like to sell you.

Wrong. 

1. Week 2. Buffalo @ Minn.  Bledsoe 2 Peerless Price. Bills win 45-39

2.  Week 4. Chicago @ Buffalo.  BUF TD TRAVIS HENRY 26 YD PASS FROM DREW BLEDSOE, 1:58 Bills win 33-27

And we also went to ot with the jets in week 1. Our offense never got the ball as Chad Morton returned the ot opening kick for his 2nd kickoff td of the day. 

Granted 2 is only 1 more than 1, but we haven't had a hell of a lot of ot games, but to blame every single loss we had on Drew Bledsoe in the past 3 years is just factually inacurate.  The people on this board are starting to sound like jet fans blaming every loss on hackett.  So Basically the Drew Crusaders want us to believe every game we won was in spite of Drew, and every loss was because of Drew :)  Drew Has limitations, but if you honestly believe we'll win 10-11 games with JP losman who hasn't taken a snap let thrown a pass in a meaningfull situation yet, well than I got a piece of the brooklyn bridge I'd like to sell you.

195160[/snapback]

If memory serves, he also made the key pass to Moulds in OT vs the Bengals last year to setup the game. But it was only week 5, was only the Bengals, so isn't considered "Major." Only the losses are considered "major." :P

CW

Granted 2 is only 1 more than 1, but we haven't had a hell of a lot of ot games, but to blame every single loss we had on Drew Bledsoe in the past 3 years is just factually inacurate.  The people on this board are starting to sound like jet fans blaming every loss on hackett.  So Basically the Drew Crusaders want us to believe every game we won was in spite of Drew, and every loss was because of Drew :)   Drew Has limitations, but if you honestly believe we'll win 10-11 games with JP losman who hasn't taken a snap let thrown a pass in a meaningfull situation yet, well than I got a piece of the brooklyn bridge I'd like to sell you.

195160[/snapback]

Classic Straw-Man...

Is that the only way his apologists can defend him now? You know - making up opposing arguments of "crusaders" which nobody has ever argued before and then trying to counter them? I didn't realize the QB and his loyalists had gotten that desperate.

Let me see if I can do that....

"I can't believe 'Drew Nation' thinks we'd go 0-16 with Losman next year and 16-0 with Drew - that's so stupid".

Cool, I feel like I aced "Retarded Debating 101".

Here's the skinny - I have no clue how good Losman can/will be. All I care about is seeing the Bills win a SB before I die, and after 12 years of observing Drew Bledsoe, I KNOW that no team will ever EVER win with him as the starting QB.

We all know he played well his first 1/2 season here (which included the Bears&Vikings games). Unfortunately he's been garbage for his other five 1/2 seasons here. 1/6 is not even good for a baseball player.