Let me be the first to admit...

This guy started from the bottom..were talking spotty special teams duty, and he wasn't neccesarily projected to be anything more then a solid #2 guy..He's blossomed beautifully into one of the most physical and game breaking Wr's in this league hands down!!! easily in the Top 6-7 WR's in the nfl..He's been here through the 96 Playoff Loss, 99 Playoff Loss, 3-13, 6-10, 8-8, 9-7..and now's he offered to restructure..he obviously wants to be a bill and win as a bill...and say we were to trade him I DON"T WANT A DRAFT PICK FOR HIM, I'd want what im giving up and thats a proven game breaking reciever..and there isn't many out there this offseason..So I say keep him, he's a proven commodity on the offensive side of the ball that defenses are afraid of. Drops or no Drops when Eric Moulds has the ball, he gives the offense the opportunity to turn 2 yards into 50 Yards..and with Lee Evans on the otherside and a year under his belt, this duo can only get better reguardless on whether its Drew, Jp, or whoever..This Tandem can be dangerous as ever and im reluctant to give up, release or trade the best offensive weapon we have..HE"S TOO VALUABLE TO US..and the last I Checked the offense wasn't the strength of this team, so to lose a valuable part of this offense isn't going to help us in anyway..reguardless on if we'd get a first for him or whatever..he's definetly in keeper in my eyes. A bill for life if possible