Stevie was on NFL32

NewEra

Interviewed by mort. He asked him about rg3. Who cares what he said. Asked him about Marrone and if he talked to him. Stevie said not yet, but he's all in for whatever coach wants to do I order to change the culture. He also said a couple other players were all in too. Almost seemed to me like he was dissing those that aren't all in. My interpretation anyway. He asked Stevie what advice would he give Marrone. Stevie said he should do his thing. Do what he does. Bring in the players and people he needs. Mort then asks if fitz would be the starter next season. He replied that there should be an open competition and that he thinks fitz would win. Then he said that fitz is his guy, of course I'm going to say he'll win. Which means he hopes we get someone better lol.

He was wearing all black with a blue bills hat. I love Stevie. Can't wait to see how much better he is with a real QB throwing him the ball.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing groundbreaking, but he did represent well. He was well spoken and gave good responses. Started with question from Mort re: RGIII. Said he wasn't surprised he played because he himself played with torn groin all year. Sounded excited about Marrone although he has not met or talked to him yet.

Mort asked him about Fitzpatrick and he said there should be an open competition at all positions but he believed Fitz would win. Said "I gotta stick with me guy, we have good chemistry".

He ended by answering question re: Seahawks. Said they did a great job putting that team together "the right way" by drafting great players and giving them time to develop. Said he would not be surprised if they went to SuperBowl, even though they have a tough matchup with Falcons this week.

Wonder if Stevie believes there should be an open competition for his position?

if the bills bring in 2 or more receivers better than him, awesome, take him off the field, but thats highly unlikely. sooooo..... sure. open competition. hed win it.

He is currently on Sports Nation w/Marcellus Wiley. He is doing pretty well and representingthe Bills in a very professional way on ESPN2. Love the Bills headware he is rocking. Like him or not Stevie is entertaining when he opines. He likes FItz. The relationship between a QB and his WRs is one we don't get. Fitz almost got him killed with his over throws.

He is on set at SportsNation right now. Pretty funny, mixing it up quite a bit with Marcellous Wiley. Wiley said " you probably can't even bench 300 pounds" and Stevie came right back with "no, but I can get open." the host said do you guys want to take it outside? and Wiley said "nah, were joking around, it's a Bills thing, we are both Bills" they were both smiling the whole time.

Why people call a grown man "Stevie" is beyond me.

I wish he'd stop sticking up for Fitzpatrick so much...Everyone knows he's toast.

It's called being a decent person. Mort wanted him to throw Fitz under the bus, but as a grown man and a professional he chose not to do so.

Stevie's "all in on buffalo" is just the stuff I want to hear.

It's called being a decent person. Mort wanted him to throw Fitz under the bus, but as a grown man and a professional he chose not to do so.

Stevie's "all in on buffalo" is just the stuff I want to hear.

Completely agree, Stevie loves this team and wants to win. Why people find reason to knock the guy is beyond me.

Wonder if Stevie believes there should be an open competition for his position?

That would be an extremely theoretical question at this point.

I wish he'd stop sticking up for Fitzpatrick so much...Everyone knows he's toast.

Fitz and Stevie familiarized themselves with each other in practice as non-starters.

Because of the chemistry they developed, Stevie has enjoyed 3 consecutive 1000-yard seasons and got a big contract.

I would be much more troubled if Stevie threw Fitz under the bus. His endorsement of Fitz is good form and speaks well to Stevie's character.

Why people call a grown man "Stevie" is beyond me.

Because he's a loyal guy and not a douchebag. It always blew my mind when people bashed Stevie. If anyone in the league had the right to go TO on a QB, it's him. But he is a legit good guy and knows that Fitz helped him became a millionaire in the league. I'm sure in his mind he wants a new QB but he's too classy to say it. He's one of the best things to happen to the Bills in a long time (wasn't he a Brandon pick?).