The Bills' new Slogan...

Justice

"The Offseason-Our season starts now!" Lol!

I'm not even joking. I have enjoyed the offseason much more than the regular season for quite some time now.

I can't wait until the regular season is more enjoyable. We're way overdue.

"The Offseason-Our season starts now!" Lol!

I'm not even joking. I have enjoyed the offseason much more than the regular season for quite some time now.

I can't wait until the regular season is more enjoyable. We're way overdue.

Very true. Speculating about coaching hires, FA acquisitions etc. have, unfortuniatly, all been better than the regular season. Signing Mario Williams was the most excited I was during last offseason/season.

Very true. Speculating about coaching hires, FA acquisitions etc. have, unfortuniatly, all been better than the regular season. Signing Mario Williams was the most excited I was during last offseason/season.

i'm actually a lot more excited about coach marrone and his coordinator picks than i was with the mario signing. not to say i wasn't really hyped about mario coming to town, i'm just really excited about the new blood/new ideas/new direction at one bills drive!

Mario coming to town was exciting but i think we all knew one man on D was not going to turn the whole team around. A new coach and staff certainly can. Now they just gotta get the one player that CAN make an immediate impact,, starting QB.