We Need To Make a Splash at DC

With Pettine, I am concerned that Rex Ryan was really the D-Coordinator of the Jets and Rexy dictates the overall schemes (even if he stopped calling the D signals the last two years (by the way the Jets defense was not as good the last two years as the previous two). How much has this guy actually been a decision making coordinator? Not much is my guess.

Is it possible that Romeo Crennell might be available for our D-Coordinator job? I think he would be a solid choice -- he's had solid defenses whereever he has gone.

You may be overlooking a couple of good reasons for their decline the last two years. For one, Revis has either been injured or holding out, and for two, their star players from four years ago are getting old quickly such as Pace and Scott. You can easily attribute their "decline" in defense to those two reasons.

8th defense overall is a minor miracle considering those factors and an awful offense didn't help much, either.

You may be overlooking a couple of good reasons for their decline the last two years. For one, Revis has either been injured or holding out, and for two, their star players from four years ago are getting old quickly such as Pace and Scott. You can easily attribute their "decline" in defense to those two reasons.

8th defense overall is a minor miracle considering those factors and an awful offense didn't help much, either.

i would sign up for the bills' defense to "decline" all the way to 8th ranked d in the nfl.