Anyone think Russ will have us on hard knocks this season??

26TrapDraw

I think Russ will do something, but not something like that. I can see perhaps a website series on the Bills site that shows what practices are like, what the players are like off the field, etc. Marrone would never want to do hard knocks.

I hope not, we have more class then that circus side show.

Not sure I understand quotes like this about Hard Knocks - have you seen the show? The only way it's a circus or a team looks like fools is if they ARE fools.

It'll probably never happen anyway, but it suuuuure would be fun to see what goes on behind the closed doors at OBD!

We're talking about a show which has won awards. Our guys are natural professionals and will be able to handle the attention IMO... Who knows, Dareus might even get his "swagger" back... That guy was hilarious in Hey rookie welcome to the NFL...

I hope not, we have more class then that circus side show.

Having "class" doesn't win football games and I'm quite frankly tired of being the "class act" of the NFL... Like Gailey had said, footbal's a tough sport for tough people... If you wanna watch the Notebook, or the Vow and sit home and be emotional (not a personal jab at you) then you do that... But if you wanna play football let's play some hard nosed smash mouth football... Oh and dont ask me how I know the names of those movies I mentioned...