An example of Marrone play-calling with Syracuse last year.

Martimus

He's got a good strong and accurate arm. My guess is that some team will pick him up in the first round. The question is, do the Bills go after their man and pick him up at #8 (assuming they really like Nassib), or do they roll the dice and try to either trade down to pick him up a little later, trade back into the first round with their second and third pick to go after him, or just hope that he's available with their second pick.

This is the second Nassib highlight package I've walked away from feeling very unimpressed.

This is my 3rd. I have no idea how people say he cold be a first round pick? This must be a horrible QB draft. He's got alot of work to do to be an NFL QB, IMO.

This is my 3rd. I have no idea how people say he cold be a first round pick? This must be a horrible QB draft. He's got alot of work to do to be an NFL QB, IMO.

I don't know if was the plays, but he looked Fitz-ish to me. I didn't see one deep ball.

I'll give Nassib a break - this was the season opener, in a newly installed offense. I thought that his play (unlike that of some of his fellow senior QBs) improved as the season progressed.

Instead of moping, pouting and whining to the refs, he did lead his team back from a 20+ point deficit late in the 3rd qtr. To me, above and beyond gaudy numbers, that competitive spirit is the kind of thing that I look for in a QB.

I'll give Nassib a break - this was the season opener, in a newly installed offense. I thought that his play (unlike that of some of his fellow senior QBs) improved as the season progressed.

Instead of moping, pouting and whining to the refs, he did lead his team back from a 20+ point deficit late in the 3rd qtr. To me, above and beyond gaudy numbers, that competitive spirit is the kind of thing that I look for in a QB.

Same here, although with all intangibles, it's very difficult to precisely pinpoint. It's one reason I'm in love with Tajh Boyd yet had trouble embracing Barkley or Glennon.

Edited by Punch