TSW inside jokes

Any number of running jokes from ieatcrayonz...

"Boo boo foot" was already mentioned. One of Crayonz' better ones was Jay Clocker instead of Jake Locker. He also went off on a conceit about LSU having a different "Honey Badger" for every season as if the best cornerback on the team each season was designated as LSU's "Honey Badger."

I'm sure Crayonz had more than that but that's all I can remember at the moment.

For a while I noticed that people were using "Stojan" as a euphemism for feces. Not sure why because he seems like a good guy.

Also there was a poster here Leonidas who I actually liked. At some point, someone (Beerball?) started using "Leonidas" instead of "link" I think maybe because Leonidas would complain when there wasn't a link provided.

One currently in vogue here is the expression "not that there's anything wrong with that" in an ironic sense.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bis neighbor had a BMW 7series if I'm not mistaken. And that automatically made him associated with the Bills organization.

I thought the argument was that he drove the 7 series and that anyone who drives such a nice vehicle must have high credibility.

I might have mis-remembered this.

Can we have an Old-Timer's ruling?

oh dear god...i just got through all 33 pages of that rettata thread....that was some good stojan....my goodness....has bf surfaced more recently?

Oh I see him ranting on facebook on posts from people who are also on my friend list.

oh dear god...i just got through all 33 pages of that rettata thread....that was some good stojan....my goodness....has bf surfaced more recently?

I thought the funniest thread was the "Donahue is son of Satan" thread. Believe there was something in the title about drinking babies blood as well, but can't remember 100%.

I do believe that thread was permanently lost in a board crash, that was just damn comic genius

My personal favorite was the Retatta thread because of how it happened. One of the board's more milquetoast posters was getting piled on for some topic or another, and out of the blue someone questioned his intelligence based on a fritatta recipe he posted in what was, at the time, the Cookbook section of the board. Something about taking an hour to cook pasta. The thread would have died an early death had the poster not opted to defend his recipe instructions. But no. He kept coming back for more.

Of course, that was back when you could call someone here a retard (Fritatta + Retard = Retatta) without hurting everyone's feelings.

That thread can never be topped. To this day I don't think I've ever laughed as hard as I did the night that the retatta thread unfolded. This friggin' abortion... :lol:

What about Johnny Coli's blog? That was some great writing, funny as hell.

I thought the funniest thread was the "Donahue is son of Satan" thread. Believe there was something in the title about drinking babies blood as well, but can't remember 100%.

I do believe that thread was permanently lost in a board crash, that was just damn comic genius

I seem to remember a lot about that too. Became a rallying cry for a bit against TD.

ICE

EDIT: This is the interweb, nothing is ever lost my friend...

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/23265-donahoe-is-the-son-of-satan/page__hl__%2Bdonahoe+%2Bsatan

Edited by Fan in Chicago

holy crap...i am already on page 9 of that masterpiece and if i don't see TD being blamed for rettata taking an hour to prepare, i am gonna be disappointed...he already took the fall for throwing a cup at BF so i am hoping the best is yet to come....

I seem to remember a lot about that too. Became a rallying cry for a bit against TD.

ICE

EDIT: This is the interweb, nothing is ever lost my friend...

http://forums.twobil...+donahoe +satan