TSW inside jokes

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

F5 is the shortcut key for reloading a page. So when you have a thread that moves quickly...for example the Mario Williams saga...if you're monitoring the posts closely you are repeatedly F5 F5 F5'ing your keyboard

Chix. Chan + Nix = Chix

If I remember correctly lying on the tarmac also came from the Mario's in town saga. Something along the lines of a poster saying he would go to the Buffalo Airport and lie on the tarmac to keep Mario from flying out of town. Someone else will have to verify and expand on that though.

One of the players tweeted to lay on the tarmac or close the airport...Kyle Williams I think.

Would ya?

F5 is the shortcut key for reloading a page. So when you have a thread that moves quickly...for example the Mario Williams saga...if you're monitoring the posts closely you are repeatedly F5 F5 F5'ing your keyboard

It's funny that that turned into a joke, because it just started with me saying something in the million page Mario thread about "sitting here hitting F5 with you idiots all day" or something like that, and a few people were like "wait, what does F5 do? holy sh*#, that's so much easier than clicking the refresh button!" :)

I'm proud of my tiny little contribution to TSW lore... :D

It's funny that that turned into a joke, because it just started with me saying something in the million page Mario thread about "sitting here hitting F5 with you idiots all day" or something like that, and a few people were like "wait, what does F5 do? holy sh*#, that's so much easier than clicking the refresh button!" :)

I'm proud of my tiny little contribution to TSW lore... :D

If I told youbits been around before ya would ya be bubble bursted?

I thought that was stevestojan

There are a few...I don't remember all of them but once in a while someone types a curse word in the shutbox and we all remember. I think I remember Beerball's

Jersey sue and her homework was funny.

I looked everywhere on the internet for wikipedia, even searched for it...where was it?