Kevin Green For D Coordinator

T master

Talk about bringing some intensity to our D & the team this guy was off the charts as a player & has brought that to the LB corp of the Packers.

He has had great success as a player, knows defense, does everything with intensity & has done a good job as a assistant coach, so lets see what he could bring to a entire defense.

Besides we are giving Marone a chance let's really shake things up !!

You never know Green could be the next Dick Lebeau, the new D coordinator of the future !!

Talk about bringing some intensity to our D & the team this guy was off the charts as a player & has brought that to the LB corp of the Packers.

He has had great success as a player, knows defense, does everything with intensity & has done a good job as a assistant coach, so lets see what he could bring to a entire defense.

You never know Green could be the next Dick Lebeau, the new D coordinator of the future !!

I would not be upset by this

Isn't Kevin Greene a Syracuse alum?

EDIT: No, he played at Auburn.

Edited by Dennis in AZ

I would laugh my ass off if this franchise went back to a 3-4. And not in a good way. Of course you have to like a fiery guy like KG, but the Bills would be short 4 LBs instead of 3.

in theory, anderson and mario have both played olb with some success... then shep and barnett were brought in to play it.

but just say no to 34 coordinators for now. agreed 100%

Edited by NoSaint