Double QB Draft?

Do the Bills follow in the Redskins footsteps and use 2 picks on that all important position?

I know it seems like a weaker class this year, so could be some value available.

Then again, we could grab clones of Levi Brown.

I'm not saying we giveaway all those picks and trade up for the top guy, just when we're on the clock, we go QB and not another direction.

If they want to start doing things differently to turn the ship around, this may be a good way to set the tone for the franchise.

Don't you think it's time to make some bold moves?

In this draft you take two QB's. I'm sure the Redskins are not crying over taking 2 QB's, since they are in the PLAYOFFS. We should take Nassib in the 2nd, after taking Jarvis Jones from GA in the first to play OLB. Also take Arron Murry or Landry Jones in the 4th or 5th. (these QB's will most likely drop).

A good team identies the right qb and uses one pick on him. Picking an extra qb is a waste of a pick and not a bold move.

I disagree.

What if that guy you took with your first pick doesn't work out? Why not have a backup plan? I think Washington was really on to something taking Cousins. The worst that happens? You have a third stringer that's not that great. Best that happens? You have a quality starter and a quality backup. Or you end up with two solid starting QB's and trade one away for a king's ransom.

As it stands, if (or rather when) we let Fitz go; we have zero QB's under contract on the roster (unless you count Brad Smith). We're most likely going to end up with three brand new QB's either way. At least two are going to come from free agency or the draft.

Edited by BillsFanForever19

A good team identies the right qb and uses one pick on him. Picking an extra qb is a waste of a pick and not a bold move.

In football as in life, one has to recognize whether a given situation calls for conventional thinking or unconventional thinking.

Do you think that you will always win in poker simply by playing tight?

Do the Bills follow in the Redskins footsteps and use 2 picks on that all important position?

I know it seems like a weaker class this year, so could be some value available.

Then again, we could grab clones of Levi Brown.

I'm not saying we giveaway all those picks and trade up for the top guy, just when we're on the clock, we go QB and not another direction.

If they want to start doing things differently to turn the ship around, this may be a good way to set the tone for the franchise.

Don't you think it's time to make some bold moves?

Taj Boyd !!