Colts vs Ravens Game Thread

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah you'd think he'll re-sign.

On a related subject I get the argument that he's not the field stretcher that we'd like to see but a great player is always an asset.

If the Bills get a QB with an NFL caliber arm, Graham can fulfill that role. Should be a much better player in year two.

I guess there was helmet to helmet on further review.

Don't like the call though.

Tough spot for the defender but it was a head to ear hole contact - the spin of the initial contact made it look more like he was going with the body than he actually was

How many passes did Colts' receivers drop today? Not saying it cost them the game, but dayum.....CATCH the ball!

Really thought they'd take a shot at end zone on the 4th and short in red zone. Its not like they have gronk, welker and graham who are money on quick throws. down 2 scores needing to preserve clock, had ravens overplaying short pass, end zone shot was the obvious call

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

Don't drop your head and they won't drop the flag.

You're right on this particular play, but I've seen similar plays this season when a DB didn't drop his head and delivered a clean hard shot that drew a flag. Again, I don't know what they expect from defenders.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

You're right on this particular play, but I've seen similar plays this season when a DB didn't drop his head and delivered a clean hart shot that drew a flag. Again, I don't know what they expect from defenders.

Agreed that the enforcement has been woefully inconsistent and if I was good enough to play defense in this league, I'd just go into every game with a blank check taped to my locker.

But I thought Pollard earned that one coming in so late with his crown.