Colts vs Ravens Game Thread

Colts OC and play caller Bruce Arians is in the hospital and will not be at the game today.

What a season for the Colts, first with Coach Pagano's cancer battle and now this.

@JasonLaCanfora

Phil Simms reports from the stadium that Clyde Christensen will call plays for Colts today with Arians out.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You're pretty tough on Ray Ray.

I actually like Ray and think that the folks who yip about him being a murderer are ridiculously foolish and uninformed attention-seekers.

I just thought it was a funny joke. :blush:

I actually like Ray and think that the folks who yip about him being a murderer are ridiculously foolish and uninformed attention-seekers.

I just thought it was a funny joke. :blush:

I don't pretend to know what happened, but from what I recall witnesses said Ray and his friends attacked and killed the guys they were arguing with, but the witness accounts were too conflicting and inconsistent to get a conviction. I'm not saying he's a murderer, but I'm not saying he isn't either. Do you have more definitive info on this?

Colts OC and play caller Bruce Arians is in the hospital and will not be at the game today.

What a season for the Colts, first with Coach Pagano's cancer battle and now this.

@JasonLaCanfora

Phil Simms reports from the stadium that Clyde Christensen will call plays for Colts today with Arians out.

Unbelievable. Can't help but think this affect their performance.

Your statement of fact is simply inaccurate.

hahaha, OK....the facts: Lewis's white suit worn the night of the murders was never found, witnesses described said man in a white suit with a knife.......Lewis and his two buddies were put on trial for the murders, Lewis copped a deal to testify against his two buddies in exchange for immunity (probably told his buddies he would "take care of them" monetarily), then all the witnesses stop talking/cant remember anything....Lewis pays the victims families an unspecified amount of money to settle out of court in civil suit.....where theres smoke, theres fire baby....

but you can keep living in a fantasy world where the baddest man on earth didnt get away with stabbing two people

I don't pretend to know what happened, but from what I recall witnesses said Ray and his friends attacked and killed the guys they were arguing with, but the witness accounts were too conflicting and inconsistent to get a conviction. I'm not saying he's a murderer, but I'm not saying he isn't either. Do you have more definitive info on this?

The only definite info I have is that this is probably not the thread to retry the Ray Lewis case.

I'm sorry I made the joke as nobody else seems to have found it amusing. :bag:

hahaha, OK....the facts: Lewis's white suit worn the night of the murders was never found, witnesses described said man in a white suit with a knife.......Lewis and his two buddies were put on trial for the murders, Lewis copped a deal to testify against his two buddies in exchange for immunity (probably told his buddies he would "take care of them" monetarily), then all the witnesses stop talking/cant remember anything....Lewis pays the victims families an unspecified amount of money to settle out of court in civil suit.....where theres smoke, theres fire baby....

but you can keep living in a fantasy world where the baddest man on earth didnt get away with stabbing two people

Thanks Mr. First Hand Witness, Now back to Football.

I thought it was amusing

Yeah, it went down like a Led Zeppelin.

Cue the Bonzo conspiracists!

Easy bub, not looking to retry the case. Your comment just piqued my curiosity.

From what I've read, it appeared he was guilty of nothing more than hanging out with a pair of asshats and then not coming clean about it right away.

And that's all I got to say about that......