The Second Coming With A Twist

T master

All of us know we are in the midst of looking for a HC, but while all of this has been going on i have been Schek to the Future with the process.

If any of you go to NFL.com hen you will recognize the reference in the previous sentence to a skit that they do there by Dave Damaschek & i was going to put my own twist to it .

If the Bills could pull of another miracle signing like i thought they did with Mario this year & get Kelly to come to B/Lo would this be considered the second coming of the K Gun offense ? I think it might .

Think of the similarities the main difference that (here's the twist) Kelly this time would be on the sideline instead of at QB. The uptempo no huddle style offense back in B/Lo would that be a Schek to the future or what .

I have had dreams of seeing defenses on the field huffing & puffing while the Bills once again ride their high powered no huddle offense down the field once again sending fear though out the league of having to come up against it 20 yrs later. man would that be awesome or what ?

I thought we never had a chance to bring Mario in, which i now think we have no chance with C.Kelly but just imagine if you will the media & the pictures of Chip & Jim on the cover of SI or ESPN & Boomer would have a major melt down & would probably retire if he could once again have SF 49er's & the Bills going to the SB .

But this time we win . Go Bills !!

WOW Wouldn't a second coming of the K gun be great ... Well i can dream can't i ???

Edited by T master

Interesting thought.

I think Chip Kelly would be the most interesting HC for us, but not the safest.

I like what he has done with his offense. But that would mean a serious need for a dependable, mobile, accurate, QB.

Chip Kelly would want a nice, new toy to play with and I'm worried with him at the helm the front office will stretch for a QB at 8 that does not deserve that pick.

All of us know we are in the midst of looking for a HC, but while all of this has been going on i have been Schek to the Future with the process.

If any of you go to NFL.com hen you will recognize the reference in the previous sentence to a skit that they do there by Dave Damaschek & i was going to put my own twist to it .

If the Bills could pull of another miracle signing like i thought they did with Mario this year & get Kelly to come to B/Lo would this be considered the second coming of the K Gun offense ? I think it might .

Think of the similarities the main difference that (here's the twist) Kelly this time would be on the sideline instead of at QB. The uptempo no huddle style offense back in B/Lo would that be a Schek to the future or what .

I have had dreams of seeing defenses on the field huffing & puffing while the Bills once again ride their high powered no huddle offense down the field once again sending fear though out the league of having to come up against it 20 yrs later. man would that be awesome or what ?

I thought we never had a chance to bring Mario in, which i now think we have no chance with C.Kelly but just imagine if you will the media & the pictures of Chip & Jim on the cover of SI or ESPN & Boomer would have a major melt down & would probably retire if he could once again have SF 49er's & the Bills going to the SB .

WOW Wouldn't a second coming of the K gun be great ... Well i can dream can't i ???

Yeah, if all that happened all we'd be missing is the 'K'. And the quarterback.

You know the K in Kgun offense did not refer to Jim Kelly right?

You know the K in Kgun offense did not refer to Jim Kelly right?

To be honest no i didn't b/c every time the reference was made to the K/Gun offense they would show Jim Kelly not Keith Mckellar & seeing as with out Kelly there would have been no offense even remotely the same as it was i'll stick with Kelly as the k in K/Gun .

But if that only works for my personal world you can feel free to tell me where it did come from it doesn't mean that it will work in my world ..

Edited by T master

To be honest no i didn't b/c every time the reference was made to the K/Gun offense they would show Jim Kelly not Keith Mckellar & seeing as with out Kelly there would have been no offense even remotely the same as it was i'll stick with Kelly as the k in K/Gun .

But if that only works for my personal world you can feel free to tell me where it did come from it doesn't mean that it will work in my world ..

What?