Another law that I never knew existed

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

I'm actually all for this kind of thing

Most people don't realise that naming their child something dumb "But Unique and Different" can sometimes lead to alot of bullying and name calling from other kids growing up

But hey, atleast the parent can smile and talk about the uniqueness that they gave their child

My dumbass sister-in-law just named her kid "Messiah Elijah ------". When my horrified wife asked her if she realized she was basically naming her son "God" she replied "It has a strong meaning". :wallbash:

My dumbass sister-in-law just named her kid "Messiah Elijah ------". When my horrified wife asked her if she realized she was basically naming her son "God" she replied "It has a strong meaning". :wallbash:

holy !@#$ing ****.

Are you serious?! That may be the best thing I have heard in a week.

holy !@#$ing ****.

Are you serious?! That may be the best thing I have heard in a week.

I can't make **** like that up. That poor bastard has a lot to look forward to. Fortunately for him (depending on how you look at it) he'll be going to schools where ridiculous names are the norm.

There are a lot of people out there who think having kids is all about themselves.

I've had people when my wife and I were younger calling us selfish for not having kids. And I'd tell them no, it's many times just the opposite.

I work with a guy whose last name in Boring. He met a girl in college whose first name was Truly. He constantly asked her out on dates and she turned him down. Finally one day she just gave up and accepted a date. He joked with her and said if we got married you'd be Truly Boring. She said, not on your life bub. Well they did get married she has been Truly Boring for probably 15 plus years now. :lol:

Oh and I've seen her at parties and she is NOT Truly Boring.

I can't make **** like that up. That poor bastard has a lot to look forward to. Fortunately for him (depending on how you look at it) he'll be going to schools where ridiculous names are the norm.

I cannot wait until you write your first birthday card or the Christmas present gift with the "to." Gosh.

It's funny, my sister is with twins right now - I am reminding her of all the names she liked as a kid. One was Batavia for a girl, and I am pushing the name Denton for the boy. The boy she's not sure of yet, and she is going with just plain Lauren for right now - gag.

I cannot wait until you write your first birthday card or the Christmas present gift with the "to." Gosh.

It's funny, my sister is with twins right now - I am reminding her of all the names she liked as a kid. One was Batavia for a girl, and I am pushing the name Denton for the boy. The boy she's not sure of yet, and she is going with just plain Lauren for right now - gag.

Batavia? Huh?

Batavia? Huh?

I like the name Batavia Lynn for a girl... and Denton for a boy. Ill never have kids in my foreseeable future so I have to get my sister to name them. This will be my last niece or nephew. In this case both.

I'm letting my family & friends know that if anyone has a boy, I got dibs on "Mother!@#$er"

I like the name Batavia Lynn for a girl... and Denton for a boy. Ill never have kids in my foreseeable future so I have to get my sister to name them. This will be my last niece or nephew. In this case both.

Batavia is a city in NY and Illinois. It is also Roman. It is a distinct group of people.

Now Chef... Atticus is a bit more in the norm... ;)