feel good video: all of the '12 Bills' TDs

For the sake of accuracy...

Fitz 16 INTs, 8 Fumbles = 24 TOs

Bills 24 passing TDs, 12 rushing TDs, 1 Pick 6 (which was not shown on the video BTW) = 37 TDs.

So no, the Fitz video would not be longer.

PTR

But just to get the record straight you're okay with the 24 turnovers. Remember that's as many TD passes as turnovers. He's either number 1 or 2 in turnover this year and last. But you're okay with that and think he's not the problem? Or at least a huge part of the losing issue we have. Right?

1: Brad Smith is deceivingly fast.

2: Chandler is always open, even when he is covered.

3: "He should have a crack at this one..." (5 seconds later Leodis is high-steppin across the goal line)

1. Brad Smith because of his size you don't expect it. He's very fast. He should be used more. I'd like to see him get more time at wr. If he could be properly coached up with his speed and size he could be an absolute weapon. At the very least should be used more in the Wildcat in short yardage goaline situations.

2. Chandler is a good player no doubt but I'd still like to see the Bills get more of a speed guy the likes of Aaron Hernandez to pair with him. I'm of the camp this team really missed David Nelson this year it took a lot away from the overall efficiency of the offense. Especially inside the redzone

3. McKelvin should be re-signed he's earned it from a special teams perspective.

But just to get the record straight you're okay with the 24 turnovers. Remember that's as many TD passes as turnovers. He's either number 1 or 2 in turnover this year and last. But you're okay with that and think he's not the problem? Or at least a huge part of the losing issue we have. Right?

For the sake of accuracy, PTR abhors any criticism of Harvard graduate Ryan Fitzpatrick.

Edited by Marauder24