More centrist GOP forces rally to influence future primaries

dayman

Their ratings have risen pretty sharply over the past six months.

I would say of MSNBC they benefited from pumping the close election spin and basically following w/ Nate Silver across the commentators (with the exception of Joe...whom few acknowledge is on the channel since many conservatives don't like him and we all know liberals don't wake up until noon hehe). Also they came down brutally on Obama after the first debate. So they definitely do no hard news and it's almost entirely left leaning commentary ... but they still seemed less oblivious than Fox this last election cycle.

And they don't really try to pitch themselves as fair and balanced or as hard news...their slogan is actually something about being progressive or leaning forward or something...they are what they are and they know it. But like I said...they came of looking much more biased based in reality last election cycle as opposed to fox which was sort of biased based in fantasy last year. I think I read O'Reilly lost half his audience and Hannity 1/3 after the election (which is too be expected since election drives ratings...but Hannity's drop was beyond that).

That said, this is not a defense of MSNBC they are bad on the whole no doubt a left propaganda machine NO DOUBT. BUT...I don't mind Joe and don't hate Chris as much as others. Also Ezra Klein has no show but guests hosts VERY OFTEN and Ezra Klein does great shows. He's the only one on Fox or MSNBC that even tries to get into the deep and teach. They need to hook him up and make him the prominent commentator.

Edited by SameOldBills