Andy Levitre tweets some side boob

ACor58

I think this is some kind of test, to see what you react to as a Bills fan

For me:

1a) Stay tuned for tomorrow? Contract update?!?

1b) Is he cleaning out his apartment? Moving? Geting rid of everything Bills-related?

2) Boobage <-- that's fine and nice

3) The jersey itself -- who cares really?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

id assume the extra in his closet would be given away

knee jerk reaction in trying to get rid of it? and as many ties as possible.

im sure the lovely lady, or his own mother may have been none too happy, and perhaps he just quickly shut down shop to be safe.

Once a pic is posted it's out there forever. Doesn't matter if he shuts his account down.

Once a pic is posted it's out there forever. Doesn't matter if he shuts his account down.

understood.

but let me ask you this - if you make the same mistake, would you still react to try to hide it? obviously you cant undo it, but i think pretty much everyone would say "oh no... i better do something" even if its ineffective when you get serious about it.

ive heard that its against nfl rules to date cheerleaders from your own team. or maybe its just most teams own house rule, im not sure. but i would think teams really wouldnt want that bc of all the problems it would cause with the morale of the cheerleading squad when the guys inevitably dump and/or cheat on them. so andy may really be in some trouble with the club or nfl

ive heard that its against nfl rules to date cheerleaders from your own team. or maybe its just most teams own house rule, im not sure. but i would think teams really wouldnt want that bc of all the problems it would cause with the morale of the cheerleading squad when the guys inevitably dump and/or cheat on them. so andy may really be in some trouble with the club or nfl

She's an ex-Jill (I think) so I don't think he'd be in trouble.

Then by that standard David Nelson could not play for the Cowboys.

The boob looks a little enhanced to me. And the person it's attached to looks a little older. That better not be his mom... :sick:

Good pickup.

I imagine it was Andy's intention to show the side boob. What would be the point of a football player tweeting "hey, look at my jersey"?

Maybe he's not dating her...

And it looks like she's folding his laundry. Perhaps it the help?