Hot for Teacher: Brooklyn style

JÂy RÛßeÒ

I can't take it anymore with these horny teachers. I give up. It's too weird. The girl in this one was 13. What the hell is wrong with these people? Why is this so prevalent? How sick is our society? When will the Bills ever make the playoffs? Why am I so angry?

Edit: YES

Edited by gringo starr

As I was reading the story, I kept thinking this student was making this up in retaliation for the teacher reporting the threats on facebook. Sure enough, in the comments section, it was revealed that this story was old and that the DA had refused to prosecute the case. Great. A teacher's reputation is tarnished because an adolescent teen threw a hissy fit. Nice.

"she took her job way too seriously...she was here before school and after school every day." Perish the thought. I hope this teacher sues the crap out of this family for defamation when she gets cleared. If it were me I'd go after the paper as well for the use of the word "busted" in the headline. Can't be busted for something you didn't do and considering she hasn't been charged with anything yet I'd say "busted" is a pretty strong word to use.

As a teacher I'm seriously condering getting some really off the wall tatoos on parts of me that kids would never see. That way when these sorts of things pop up the DA can say, "really? you didn't notice the giant rainbow unicorn tattoo that covers your teacher below the waist?"

I can't take it anymore with these horny teachers. I give up. It's too weird. The girl in this one was 13. What the hell is wrong with these people? Why is this so prevalent? How sick is our society? When will the Bills ever make the playoffs? Why am I so angry?

Edit: YES

From the way the story reads, the student started messing with the teacher and posting on her Facebook. When the teacher reported the kid, the kid says theyve been having sex. Why would a teacher report a student that she was involved with?

Lifetime (yeah i said it) did a show about these teachers and how many of them are falsely accused. Specifically profiling one teacher which I believe was posted here. It turned out, pretty quickly, that the accuser was lying. But no one went back and reported that to clear her name now did they?

http://blog.zap2it.c...y-of-a-way.html

In a world of spoiled children who live with zero consequences, turning your teacher in for a sexual relationship is the equivalent of calling Social Services on your parents for trying to punish you.

Edited by DrDareustein

As a teacher I'm seriously condering getting some really off the wall tatoos on parts of me that kids would never see. That way when these sorts of things pop up the DA can say, "really? you didn't notice the giant rainbow unicorn tattoo that covers your teacher below the waist?"

That's actually a really smart idea.

In a world of spoiled children who live with zero consequences, turning your teacher in for a sexual relationship is the equivalent of calling Social Services on your parents for trying to punish you.

Ah. I can see this. Pretty messed up.

That's actually a really smart idea.

Yeah, except that he to go and blab exactly what kind of tattoo he's gonna get. :doh:

Love the preventative self-deprecation. Seriously...that was funny.

I cant believe 6 posts went by and no one called me out yet! :thumbsup:

It was pretty funny. Actual conversation that night...

GF: "Oh, there is a show on Lifetime I want to watch"

Me: "UUuggghh nooo"

GF: "It's about female teachers getting busted with students"

Me: "Oh! This will be great research for my Bills board!"

GF: "I hate you"

From the way the story reads, the student started messing with the teacher and posting on her Facebook. When the teacher reported the kid, the kid says theyve been having sex. Why would a teacher report a student that she was involved with?

Lifetime (yeah i said it) did a show about these teachers and how many of them are falsely accused. Specifically profiling one teacher which I believe was posted here. It turned out, pretty quickly, that the accuser was lying. But no one went back and reported that to clear her name now did they?

http://blog.zap2it.c...y-of-a-way.html

I smell what you are grilling. Such is the age old "he said, she said" argument. Why should anybody be believed?

I cant believe 6 posts went by and no one called me out yet! :thumbsup:

It was pretty funny. Actual conversation that night...

GF: "Oh, there is a show on Lifetime I want to watch"

Me: "UUuggghh nooo"

GF: "It's about female teachers getting busted with students"

Me: "Oh! This will be great research for my Bills board!"

GF: "I hate you"

A teacher sleeping with her student came up in conversation at work a while back and at some point I said something about "hot for teacher" as if everyone was supposed to know what that meant. Some strange blank stares was all I got.

Who invented liquid soap and why?