Thank you Chan Gailey.

Because of Chan's poor decision making this past year, snatching at least 3 losses from the jaws of victory, we were able to finish 6-10. Not 9-7.

A 9-7 record would have surely bought him and Nix another year.

Thanks, man.

Sarcastic, but can't say I disagree. Then again, if he hadn't blundered then... he wouldn't be Chan Gailey now would he ?

Because of Chan's poor decision making this past year, snatching at least 3 losses from the jaws of victory, we were able to finish 6-10. Not 9-7.

Thanks, man.

I disagree. I think those losses are more the result of players error rather than Chan. I like Chan a lot. He is the scapegoat for a team of good guys that didn't play well as a team. He tried his absolute best but in the end he couldn't get blood from a stone.

I disagree. I think those losses are more the result of players error rather than Chan. I like Chan a lot. He is the scapegoat for a team of good guys that didn't play well as a team. He tried his absolute best but in the end he couldn't get blood from a stone.

I liked Chan as a HC but he clearly needed help calling plays. I don't put our defensive flaws on him but in the end, he didn't get the job done. Can't say i'm sad to see him go, but he was a class act and wish him the best in his next opportunity.

I liked Chan as a HC but he clearly needed help calling plays. I don't put our defensive flaws on him but in the end, he didn't get the job done. Can't say i'm sad to see him go, but he was a class act and wish him the best in his next opportunity.

I am not completely against his playcalling. Too many dropped passes, negative plays, penalties and above average inaccuracy from Fitz doomed him.

He made some wrong calls without a doubt but overall he had too much faith in players who let him and us down. I agree though that he should have been let go but we could have won four more games easily if the team executed better with the plays he drew up.

Thanks, man.

IIRC 2 of those losses were the direct result of Fitz throwing the football into the chest of an opposing player near the end of the game. I am certain that this was not in Chan's gameplan.

Dropped passes, agree not his fault. Fitz inaccuracy, yes he is to blame as he continued to put Fitz in that position to throw the passes when he should have tried to minimize the exposure to that.

I am not completely against his playcalling. Too many dropped passes, negative plays, penalties and above average inaccuracy from Fitz doomed him.

He made some wrong calls without a doubt but overall he had too much faith in players who let him and us down. I agree though that he should have been let go but we could have won four more games easily if the team executed better with the plays he drew up.

Thanks, man.

I second that, it would have just been another year of losing and we would have been doing this next year and been another year behind.