Qucikz questions

Not a Hamster

I am a gerbilq so sometimesm I haven a hard timeb understandingq humans. Can youz helpx me with a few quickw questionsa?

1. If you hadn yourz head stuckw in a radiatorn for a few monthsn and finallyq got out, wheren would you go?

2. Wouldn you be madn at the personq or othern livingw thing thatn pushedn you there?

3. Wouldn your answern to questionw 2 changen if that person orz othern living thingq had relentlesslym mocked you while you were stuckw?

Letm me know. Quickw. Thanks.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe it was an accident and didn't know you were stuck, he could have simply thought you were fixing the knocking sound that has been coming from the radiator for all those years...

Hen was stuckq not me. He is outz but I don't knowm where heb wents. Geez do youz have a hard timen readingq or somethingm?

not a reading problem...apparently a comprehension problem...perhaps while he was stuck in the radiator, he found a secret stash of cash hidden by a certain someone...once he was freed from the predicament, he took the cash and went on a long vacation....would explain the weird postcards I and other posters on this site have been receiving, we all thought it was t-bone being t-bone....

Hen was stuckq not me. He is outz but I don't knowm where heb wents. Geez do youz have a hard timen readingq or somethingm?

Humans are generally very quick to anger, hold grudges and do not respond well to criticism. I do not know where he went, but probably not just out for a couple drinks to celebrate his new freedom. I'd say he's plotting revenge right now.

Crapz!

I was afraidm of thatn.

Wellz one thingq appearsm to be the commonw courtesym to answer my questionsp.

The guy's been huffing antifreeze for a couple months now (not mrags, your 'friend'). Every one of his (or her) brain cells have been destroyed. Don't worry about revenge, just go buy them a box of pampers because he's going to be shitting all over themself.

The guy's been huffing antifreeze for a couple months now (not mrags, your 'friend'). Every one of his (or her) brain cells have been destroyed. Don't worry about revenge, just go buy them a box of pampers because he's going to be shitting all over themself.

Nowm that you havem chimedn in I know exactlym what not to do. Now I just needm to figuren out what to actuallyz do.

Maybem he is outn lookingq for you becausem I set you upn. While he wasm stuck I cleanedn out the closet on the northn wingz of the 3rd mezzanineb teraacem of all the Werther's originalsm and left yourn business cardn in there. Ginnyz has been MIA for weeksn.

Nowm that you havem chimedn in I know exactlym what not to do. Now I just needm to figuren out what to actuallyz do.

Maybem he is outn lookingq for you becausem I set you upn. While he wasm stuck I cleanedn out the closet on the northn wingz of the 3rd mezzanineb teraacem of all the Werther's originalsm and left yourn business cardn in there. Ginnyz has been MIA for weeksn.

OK, now I'm confused, you put Ginny's head in a radiator and now she's missing?

OK, now I'm confused, you put Ginny's head in a radiator and now she's missing?

wow. If you have no idea I really am lost. I've frequented this site multiple times daily for the better part of 5-6 years now or more and yet I have no idea what the hell he's talking about.

wow. If you have no idea I really am lost. I've frequented this site multiple times daily for the better part of 5-6 years now or more and yet I have no idea what the hell he's talking about.

Well, he is a hamster. Their memories last about .3 seconds so he doesn't know what he's talking about either.

Well, he is a hamster. Their memories last about .3 seconds so he doesn't know what he's talking about either.

Read my namez dolt!. I am notz a hamstern. Hamsters have moren hair on theirn backsp than Khalidn Sheik Mohommedn. I am a gerbil.

And don'tm talk aboutn my attentionq span when youz think Ginny is the oneb who isn missingq. I stolem the Werther'sn originalsb and set youz up to taken the fall. Your bossn is probablyn lookingq for youz now. Ginnyz hasn probablyn runq off to Switzerlandp or wherever theyb maken that crapz for a newb supply. She'llq be back and she'llq kickpw your assn too.

:nana::lol:

Andp I hopen you appreciaten how hard it is forb a gerbil to access thosen smileys. :censored: I did itn just to mockw you.

Beerball = :bag:

Read my namez dolt!. I am notz a hamstern. Hamsters have moren hair on theirn backsp than Khalidn Sheik Mohommedn. I am a gerbil.

And don'tm talk aboutn my attentionq span when youz think Ginny is the oneb who isn missingq. I stolem the Werther'sn originalsb and set youz up to taken the fall. Your bossn is probablyn lookingq for youz now. Ginnyz hasn probablyn runq off to Switzerlandp or wherever theyb maken that crapz for a newb supply. She'llq be back and she'llq kickpw your assn too.

:nana::lol:

Andp I hopen you appreciaten how hard it is forb a gerbil to access thosen smileys. :censored: I did itn just to mockw you.

Beerball = :bag:

I heard you were dead.